BlackPink appreciation thread:

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

since you lot forgot who BP is and where they came from:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How you like that haters?

I guess we should just kill the love since you lot all turned against them:

Or just watch their Coachella performance, in case you think they don't care about fans:

• THank you 8) this thread was needed. A lot of people in the kpop community heavily dislike BP (and sometimes for very stupid reasons) but in my opinion they're very talented and also misunderstood...

• THank you 8) this thread was needed. A lot of people in the kpop community heavily dislike BP (and sometimes for very stupid reasons) but in my opinion they're very talented and also misunderstood...

I also love this:

And I honestly think that Forever Young is their song to date

• I also love this:

And I honestly think that Forever Young is their song to date

I think you probably wanted to reply to the other user but your taste for BP is great ^^ (my personal favorite is pretty savage though)

• blast from the past

• I love BP for their personalities. I really missed the old times when they're just interacting with each other and being lovable.

Randomly going through my saved BP saved videos.

Like all the moments Jennie teaching Jisoo how to speak English.

• blast from the past

My favorite performance of them. When will they do something like this again :sadface:

• blast from the past

that was a cultural reset. YG group in JYP's show, doing Miguel...Exquisite

• My favorite sandwich.

External Content twitter.com

• PWF is still the ultimate song for me :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com

• 76203-hyunjin-wow-gif

i got into kpop in 2017

Just watch that

• Can't take my eyes off you cover

Just watch that

i love it :pleading:

:pepelove2:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!