Jennie Kim Appreciation Thread

• I see this woman get a whole lot of hate and I am kinda sick of it. I have been following her since her trainee days and she deserved love when SOLO came out instead of hate.

Also, I know I have made MVs on my channel for all of the Blackpink girls except Jennie so far and that is because I am doing something different for her tribute video. I am working on a small documentary type video. :)

Although she is not my BP bias, I do like her an personality on TV and a performer. Her live vocals are fantastic and very very stable even when dancing especially considering she trained mainly as a rapper.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• ty for making this thread, seriously!

Absolutely no problem, although I may not identify as a blink (mostly because twitter), I do love the girls and their artistry a lot. I keep seeing threads crapping on Jennie and decided it was time to make a happy Jennie thread.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I will never forget the amount of backlash she got at that time and how open everyone was about hating her. Like it was some daily routine. I'd open her ig and see the comment section full of " we don't want it, when is bp's album?", "leave Blackpink you are selfish" and so many more vile comments. And that because of one song of 2:57 min.

Sure the timing wasn't the best, but there was absolutely no single reason for them to attack her the way they did.

I feel kind of sad that she hasn't been able to experience the same love and support that Rosé, Lisa and Jisoo will get now. After all the girls get their solos, I hope she'll have another comeback that will be filled with positivity.

Jennie Kim Amino wordsearch puzzle | Kim Jennie Amino

• I will never forget the amount of backlash she got at that time and how open everyone was about hating her. Like it was some daily routine. I'd open her ig and see the comment section full of " we don't want it, when is bp's album?", "leave Blackpink you are selfish" and so many more vile comments. And that because of one song of 2:57 min.

Sure the timing wasn't the best, but there was absolutely no single reason for them to attack her the way they did.

I feel kind of sad that she hasn't been able to experience the same love and support that Rosé, Lisa and Jisoo will get now. After all the girls get their solos, I hope she'll have another comeback that will be filled with positivity.

i agree :cryingr:

I agree and I hope she will be given the love she deserves during that comeback. Total side not the shirt she is wearing in the gif Hyuna wore that for her comeback <3 Queen stuff right there.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

dont break my heart like that! seriously :sadr:

• External Content www.youtube.com

10 Year old Jennie clip found while doing my research for the docu video I have been making.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!