Stray Kids 3rd Anniversary Celebration/Appreciation Thread

• I listened to Miroh for the first time and thought "my god what a bad song", a while later a friend told me to listen again and I changed my opinion to "hmm this is not so bad". After that they released Side Effects which I loved the first time I heard it

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyway, I had listened to Wings when this video came out and I liked it, but I didn't tell anyone because I was ashamed to like Stray Kids

• Recently became a fan, and they're full package. A+ visuals, talent, entertainers, command on stage, they lack nothing and their songs are bops. :froghype:

Also plz add my name in the taglist :pepelove1:

You got it!

• I feel very thankful for Stray Kids cuz around 2017, 2018 i felt very distanced from kpop, almost stopped listening kpop, i used to know about stray kids but wasn't really into them but after listening My pace i got interested in them and was following them since then, after Side Effects i have decided to stan without doubt, i really admire their creativity & experimentalism in their music, i haven't believed that they are self producing group, i was blown away by Changbin's rapping, evreryone has their own color and excels in different fields, they have made me like kpop again and showed me whole different color, stlye, vibe & music. And their lyrics always relate me the most

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY!

• I feel very thankful for Stray Kids cuz around 2017, 2018 i felt very distanced from kpop, almost stopped listening kpop, i used to know about stray kids but wasn't really into them but after listening My pace i got interested in them and was following them since then, after Side Effects i have decided to stan without doubt, i really admire their creativity & experimentalism in their music, i haven't believed that they are self producing group, i was blown away by Changbin's rapping, evreryone has their own color and excels in different fields, they have made me like kpop again and showed me whole different color, stlye, vibe & music. And their lyrics always relate me the most

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY!

:pepelove1:

• Okay.

It's my first anniversary with them. Exactly one year ago, if someone told me I'd became a Stay I'd probably laugh at their faces. If other person said Stray Kids would be my ultimate group, I'd ask If they needed help. I didn't even listened to their title tracks back then and I used to lack in interest.

But I always say that, most of the time, they just need a genuine chance to know better their music as a whole, their talents and the members. Just one chance, with your heart open and you will fall for them. That's what happened to me. I just needed to listen to one song, see a MV and give a chance to one album to want to meet their world. Everything in the day of God's Menu release. When I say I feel they are unique in the Industry is not an exaggeration. They are a whole package group.

I swear, I didn't expect I'd end up loving them so much. Sometimes I feel It's an admiration for them as artists too big to fit my heart. They came like a total wrecking ball. I'm a Stay for less than a year, but I feel like I've been stanning since the beggining.

I wish I could tell them I'm happy for them trying their best to be so sincere and human. For giving their body and soul for their art. For sharing some of their flaws, their struggles, but also some things that give them happiness and what they got over through their life to give motivation. I'm happy they are not afraid to accept their guilty when they are wrong, apologize themselves and trying to grow as a person. See their mistakes and how they handle it is exactly one of the reasons why they have my admiration.

I wish I could tell I'm thankful that they love to share their achievements with fans, even doing lives for thank everyone's effort. But that very single piece of their accomplishments is their talent and hardworking being paid off. And this amount of work and love for what they do will only make them go even far!

Sometimes the moments are dark, but the future for them is bright, so bright!

The 8 of them are my pride.

Thank for making me stay, Stray Kids. I love you. <3

• I'll share one of my favorite edits. I cried when I saw for the first time

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Okay. Here goes!

I honestly can’t express how much Stray Kids have helped be become a better person. When I think of my driving force, I think of Stray Kids. They themselves have said in numerous occasions that they’re not always right, not always proud and definitely not perfect. And to me, that’s why they’re the perfect role models.

Stray Kids, without fail, have displayed nothing but sincerity in their words, their music and in their actions. They made mistakes, but they’ve grown. Just like I have with the years I have spent keeping up with them. There’s nothing that I want more than to keep growing with them. I’d like to keep on supporting them, regardless of some of the pain it might cause me, regardless of the pain it might cause them because when it comes down to it, that pain will bring satisfaction. It’ll make me and them proud.

With that being said, I’d like to thank indivisible members for their help!

Firstly, leader Bang Chan. I think if I ever had the honor of meeting him the first thing I would say would be ‘Thank you’. And then, I’d probably give him a hug if he allowed me to. There’s something something so inspiring about the way he leads the group. He’s so selfless and honestly, it shows that all he wants is the best for his team. He’s always on the lookout for fans, and he’s always striving to bring out the best in others and that my friends, is what makes him a great person.

Next, Minho. Honestly, I have a hard time figuring him out. Sometimes he seems so closed off that I can’t help but feel confused l. But as I’ve grown beside them, I’ve come to realize that that’s his biggest charm. As a fan, it makes me happy to see the little things that he does to make others’ day easy. Wether it be bringing a water bottle across the stage or communicating with fans on bubble. It makes me happy to see that Stray Kids have somebody that can provide them with little displays of affection.

Changbin, oh Changbin. If there’s any member that I resonate with, it’s with Changbin. Passion, straight up, passion. When he speaks, it’s intelligent. When he writes, it’s emotional; thoughtful - it’s liquid poetry! And when he shyly becomes proud of himself, I feel like I should jump up in joy! I think Changbin has tasted the passion of music and once he puts his mind to it, no matter how many times he may fail, he still tries and rightfully so! I like that he can turn his failures into his biggest motivator and therefore, I’d like to thank him for demonstrating pure, indescribable passion.

Hyunjin. The biggest way he’s inspired me is with his growth. Within a year, he went from being slightly awkward but nonetheless charming on stage into a passionate, motivated and determined performer. He’s living proof that practice gets you places. And so, I’d like to thank him for showing that effort will always pay off. I’d also like to tell him that he shouldn’t be too hard on himself, he seems like the type of guy to do that. He’s really great and I’d like it if he told himself that every day!

Han! I have found much hope in my future as Han, the living embodiment of an introvert has demonstrated the power of being yourself and trusting that others will relate to him. I adore his references of media in music. It makes normal, by that I mean, non celebrity people feel like that they too can be a human and carve their mark in the world! So I’d like him to keep on watching anime, watching movies, reading comics. Because if that’s where his inspiration comes from, then there’s nothing more that I can wish for other than him keeping up with things he enjoys!

Felix. I think I’ve come to understand Felix a little more this year! It’s been a great year for him music wise. I think he’s matured and grown but more than that, I think that he’s become open, expressive artist. I like that he never fails to show affection. There are times where I do not doubt that he won’t be happy but I can trust in him to always display warmth and support to others around him.

Next is Seungmin! This guy is the living embodiment of growth! I think he’s established his confidence and when I watched his vocal stage with people from other groups, he shined brighter than he had ever before! He inspires me to trust myself and go up and speak, walk and do things with confidence and for that, I cannot thank him enough!

Finally, the Maknae, I.N! Although I’m younger than him, I can’t help but wanting to give him a pat on the back! I want to tell him that’s he’s come so so far from where he began and that I’ve found a source of unique happiness through watching him grow! And even more than that, he’s still growing (maybe not in height anymore but...)! So I look forward to his growth! I can tell that some big things are coming from him and I can’t wait to see what he’ll bring to the table next!

So there you have it folks! There you have it Stray Kids. Thank you!

• I'll share one of my favorite edits. I cried when I saw for the first time

External Content twitter.com

I’m crying... shoot. Damn. These boys got me emotional.

• I can't believe this is my 3rd anniversary with Stray Kids, time flies fast.

I am very thankful for their existence and there are a plenty of things I want to say but might not be able to put into words.

I've admired the group from the first moment, and I feel like I've also truly "found" them at the right time. Not to be overly sentimental but their music, performances, and personalities have distracted me from negativity and comforted me many times. Also, being a stay is actually fun? I feel like it's because Stray Kids always put their heart into everything. Be it performances or music or artist-fan relationship, it seems to me they genuinely care about all, every detail. It's really inspiring. SKZ are a group that has it all, talent-wise too.

I'm looking forward to more happy days together !

:iloveyoub:

• i havent stanned them for very long T_T but for the few months that i have, they've never disappointed, never failed to inspire me, and have brightened up my day infinitely. god bless them for existing

.................. where are we now ..................

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!