Pls stans of active groups, support your group as much as possible while their active

• from next week watch kdrama IDOL: The Coup

in which EXY is playing

support WJSN juseyo

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• will surely do

• Why they have to disband really, why lovelyz have to disband ?

because they are not making money for their company to keep investing in them

Sometimes I really feel like kpop should just disappear, it's too unfair.

this is the concept of life, it's unfair.. Should we all just mass extinct?

I swear if Loona or F9 or WJSN disband...

So what if it happens? You can't do anything about it. You just have to accept it.

• Very true. Every second is precious. You might think your faves are safe but nothing is assured...all it takes is one crazy scandal or tragic accident (Ladies Code ;( , Aaliyah ;( ) and everything can come crashing down.

I'm going though my first disbandment, it's been like seven months and i'm still seething. It's not fair that other fans have gotten 7, 8, 10+ years with their faves while Wizones got only 2.5 with theirs. And all this rage has nowhere to go except at (1) older groups who've already had their time (2) knockoff replacement groups that are leeching off of Izone's hard work (Eve and Keplinger). X(

• Very true. Every second is precious. You might think your faves are safe but nothing is assured...all it takes is one crazy scandal or tragic accident (Ladies Code ;( , Aaliyah ;( ) and everything can come crashing down.

I'm going though my first disbandment, it's been like seven months and i'm still seething. It's not fair that other fans have gotten 7, 8, 10+ years with their faves while Wizones got only 2.5 with theirs. And all this rage has nowhere to go except at (1) older groups who've already had their time (2) knockoff replacement groups that are leeching off of Izone's hard work (Eve and Keplinger). X(

Wait how are those two groups leaching off of izone? I follow none of these groups so I honestly don't see the connection.

• Wait how are those two groups leaching off of izone? I follow none of these groups so I honestly don't see the connection.

Because they're piggy backing off the popularity and impact of Izone. GP999 wouldnt have had any viewers without Produce 48 (and Produce 101) paving the way. If Izone had flopped, there would be no GP999 or Keplinger. But Izone sold 3 million albums in two years and their hardcore Kwiz fanbase put up 3 MILLION DOLLARS just as pure donations to keep the group alive after disbandment. That's impact.

And Eve is even more of a leech. Starshit is using the popularity that YJ and WY gained though Izone to promote this new group. But the worst part is that Starshit has decided to erase any reference to Izone or Wizones from WY and YJ's profile, they're gonna make the two girls pretend that they were never a part of Izone, even though the literal reason why they're so popular is BECAUSE of Izone. What a slap in the face to all Wizones who dedicated three years of their lives to promoting WY and YJ.

• Because they're piggy backing off the popularity and impact of Izone. GP999 wouldnt have had any viewers without Produce 48 (and Produce 101) paving the way. If Izone had flopped, there would be no GP999 or Keplinger. But Izone sold 3 million albums in two years and their hardcore Kwiz fanbase put up 3 MILLION DOLLARS just as pure donations to keep the group alive after disbandment. That's impact.

And Eve is even more of a leech. Starshit is using the popularity that YJ and WY gained though Izone to promote this new group. But the worst part is that Starshit has decided to erase any reference to Izone or Wizones from WY and YJ's profile, they're gonna make the two girls pretend that they were ever a part of Izone, even though the literal reason why they're so popular is BECAUSE of Izone. What a slap in the face to all Wizones who dedicated three years of their lives to promoting WY and YJ.

Dude, get over it. Produce groups leech one from another.

• Because they're piggy backing off the popularity and impact of Izone. GP999 wouldnt have had any viewers without Produce 48 (and Produce 101) paving the way. If Izone had flopped, there would be no GP999 or Keplinger. But Izone sold 3 million albums in two years and their hardcore Kwiz fanbase put up 3 MILLION DOLLARS just as pure donations to keep the group alive after disbandment. That's impact.

And Eve is even more of a leech. Starshit is using the popularity that YJ and WY gained though Izone to promote this new group. But the worst part is that Starshit has decided to erase any reference to Izone or Wizones from WY and YJ's profile, they're gonna make the two girls pretend that they were never a part of Izone, even though the literal reason why they're so popular is BECAUSE of Izone. What a slap in the face to all Wizones who dedicated three years of their lives to promoting WY and YJ.

I can maybe see where you're coming from with the second point but the first point, I'm not quite understanding what there is to be angry about because that's how all these survival/talent shows work. They build on the success of their predecessors.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!