Best Female Girl Group - My Prediction - ITZY also the youngest GG nominated for Best female Group

• I think what most people here forget is the judges vote is literally 40% basically it's all up to them.

I think it's coming down between ITZY and Twice and they both have good digitals and physicals sales. If the judges vote go to one of them they won this category.

(1) Pop Base on Twitter: "The #MAMA2021 nominees for 'Best Female Group': • (G)i-dle • Brave Girls • ITZY • Red Velvet • Oh My Girl • TWICE" / Twitter

For me ITZY should win since they worked hard this year with mutliple comebacks, concerts and so on. Fingers crossed Judges vote for ITZY. :froghype:

• JaSida

Changed the title of the thread from “Best Female Girl Group - My Prediction” to “Best Female Girl Group - My Prediction - ITZY also the youngest GG nominated for Best female Group”.
  • Being respectful to Itzy, they stand 0 chance against TWICE. They lack behind them in every category.

That's not true we are about the same sales this year. Mafia in the morning is higher on digital global sales especially on spotify. I am not sure how to get the apple music streams data.

The Judges vote will decide this win.

• That's not true we are about the same sales this year. Mafia in the morning is higher on digital global sales especially on spotify. I am not sure how to get the apple music streams data.

you again??

Damn, I love Damon, but just because of you I am starting to have mixed feelings.

Bish, Twice rules, get that through please

Everything else is tangential to the discussion.

• you again??

Damn, I love Damon, but just because of you I am starting to have mixed feelings.

Bish, Twice rules, get that through please

Everything else is tangential to the discussion.

Having Damon in her signature breaks my reaction personally. :pepe-hehe: I'm old Damon fan. :angryr: I'm guessing Twice will take it. I wish Red Velvet would get it but they haven't been very active this year.

• That's not true we are about the same sales this year. Mafia in the morning is higher on digital global sales especially on spotify. I am not sure how to get the apple music streams data.

• Their sales overall are the same LOCO and Mafia in the morning. Crazy in love and Guess did digitally better any twice release this year globally. So don't lie. It all comes down to the Judges.

• Great facts. Problem is you're bringing facts to someone that will just ignore them. It's not worth your time.

Everyone else here knows the truth anyway.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Their sales overall are the same LOCO and Mafia in the morning. Crazy in love and Guess did digitally better any twice release this year globally. So don't lie. It all comes down to the Judges.

Great facts. Problem is you're bringing facts to someone that will just ignore them. It's not worth your time.

Dang this is so easy when somebody does the entire homework for you

Just remember that Sana loves you :sana5::sana2::sana1::sana3:

• Great facts. Problem is you're bringing facts to someone that will just ignore them. It's not worth your time.

I'm still new to this site, I'm still working out which users are worth trying to reason with and which ones are just generic haters. I suppose if OP see's the facts and figures laid out bare in the cold light of day and still insist I'm lying theirs not much more to say to them.

• I'm still new to this site, I'm still working out which users are worth trying to reason with and which ones are just generic haters. I suppose if OP see's the facts and figures laid out bare in the cold light of day and still insist I'm lying theirs not much more to say to them.

I so wish I was so young and fresh as you are.

I just smell their filth from a mile away.

But that comes with a few years of just plain hatred towards trolls.

I so envy you mate. But I so hate trolls.

• True since judges are like 40% but they have more reasons to choose twice (bigger fandom) so I wouldn't be too hopeful.

that's not true. They will give it to whom they think deserves it and which songs they liked the most.

Why would not they give it to ITZY?!! Their music is the best of all the nominated and they rightfully deserve to win.

• I so wish I was so young and fresh as you are.

I just smell their filth from a mile away.

But that comes with a few years of just plain hatred towards trolls.

I so envy you mate. But I so hate trolls.

Young lmfao. I'll take it even if it's just in forum age.

Yeah, I suppose it's going to take some time to figure out who's who. I suppose OP is something of a known TWICE anti?

• The usual suspects camping in that other fandom thread are here to crush Jasida's dreams :pepe-notes: And mine as well.

Honestly guys, if they don't stand a chance and you are not threatned just ignore. :pepe-toilet:

it will hurt more if your hopes are too high but I get what you're saying

• The usual suspects camping in that other fandom thread are here to crush Jasida's dreams :pepe-notes: And mine as well.

Honestly guys, if they don't stand a chance and you are not threatned just ignore. :pepe-toilet:

It's like they know what am saying is true and they afraid their faves are not winning. Like literally ITZY did the best digitally from all girl groups except BP worlwide this year.

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!