Yurina: J-Center, Vocalist

Ruiqi: C-Center, Main Rapper, Vocalist

Yeseo: Maknae, Vocalist

Hikaru: Lead Rapper, Vocalist

Xiaoting: Main Dancer, Visual, Vocalist

Yujin: Leader, Lead Vocal

Ziyin: Main Vocal

Mashiro: Lead Dancer, Vocal

That’s just my prediction for now. Many girls like Yeongeun, Chaehyun, Cai Bing, and more seem like they could rise up there imo

• So two Japanese, two Chinese, four Korean, and one hapa members? Probably the best you can hope for in terms of ethnic balance. Although 3-3-3 would be ideal, some Koreans might get upset.

3x3x3 would’ve been so interesting & unique. 4K & 5 nonK would’ve been too. But I could live with 5K 4 nonK. But 6K+ is pushing it, def don’t want another typical Kpop GG from a supposed to be global girl group show :clown:

• I just think the energy behind Yujin and other debuted Idols will fall towards the end as people get to know more of the unknown girls

I mean if you look at the voting results from earlier Girls produce seasons they are very different at the end with allot of the early favorites falling (especially already known) falling off

I want to say the same for these "former SM or former JYP" trainees also falling off in previous seasons but I would have to go back and check, it is difficult to remember who it was who got that introduction in former seasons outside of Heo Chanmi famously choosing to sit in the #1 chair which could just be an outlier

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!