Starship NGG “I’VE” said to have Chinese & Japanese members in it

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lil’Reta (Fu Jia) confirmed as a member? :love:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I now understand firsthand how Produce fans feel when their groups disband, and why all these post Produce groups flop.

Seeing this news, seeing the news about Yujin being the leader, etc etc...all it does is leave a hollow feeling inside.

Starshit has been and will continue to do their level best to completely scrub out Izone and Wizones with respect to Yujin's and Wonyoung's profile and activities. Starshit literally redacted a tiny one second reference to Wizones that Yujin made on her Vlive, it's like they want everyone to completely forget that Izone was and is the only reason why YJ and WY are even where they are today.

How can any Wizone be expected to stan this group when both members will be forced to pretend like Izone literally never existed? If you're a solo stan of YJ or WY, i can understand, but if you were a Wizone OT12, this is just too much to take.

So Japanese member, Chinese member, whatever, none of these randos will ever come close to what YJ and WY had with their true sisters.

izonetogether.gif

• you can't scratch new people and their relationships just because of the past

it's same like you would say that you don't want to meet new people because they are trash and your ex was the best one and only etc...

that's bullsh*t

External Content www.youtube.com

• This seems to be the major rumored list of members

External Content twitter.com

I don't see this Fu Jia girl in there. And to be completely frank, her looks and style don't match the other existing girls AT ALL

• I understand that ur upset with starship.

It's best not to dislike the innocent other girls tho.

• So Japanese member, Chinese member, whatever, none of these randos will ever come close to what YJ and WY had with their true sisters.

Is this coping mechanism gonna be eternal, or is there a timeframe :peperain: IZ*One are amazing, but they were gonna end one way or another. These girls are gonna have a future outside of that group no matter how much you, I, & everyone else doesn’t like it

Taking it out on everyone else that is even somewhat affiliated with an IZ*One member or the group itself but weren’t members isn’t nice, fair, or respectful. Not to mention the IZ*One members wouldn’t appreciate that either

If Yujin & Wonyoung didn’t want to be in another girl group, they’d go solo like a lot of the other girls. It’s one thing to take it out on Starship, but the members themselves, IZ*One member or not, are just living their dreams as they should

• Is this coping mechanism gonna be eternal, or is there a timeframe :peperain: IZ*One are amazing, but they were gonna end one way or another. These girls are gonna have a future outside of that group no matter how much you, I, & everyone else doesn’t like it

Taking it out on everyone else that is even somewhat affiliated with an IZ*One member or the group itself but weren’t members isn’t nice, fair, or respectful. Not to mention the IZ*One members wouldn’t appreciate that either

If Yujin & Wonyoung didn’t want to be in another girl group, they’d go solo like a lot of the other girls. It’s one thing to take it out on Starship, but the members themselves, IZ*One member or not, are just living their dreams as they should

some-things-are-unforgivable-unforgivable.gif

• This seems to be the major rumored list of members

External Content twitter.com

I don't see this Fu Jia girl in there. And to be completely frank, her looks and style don't match the other existing girls AT ALL

Literally everything I planned to say, you summed it up perfectly, especially the last part. That girl doesn't match Wonyoung, Yujin, and Gaeul at all. Starship seems to being going for a model-esque high teen group while that girl looks much older and is more Ssenunni type.

• You need to give up izone disbanded and the members clearly moved on I don’t know what you expected they were a temporary group lol

• You need to give up izone disbanded and the members clearly moved on I don’t know what you expected they were a temporary group lol

The members havent moved on. We've seen TONS of Izone content from members. At least the members that are allowed to publicly work together and interact in social media.

Chaeyeon

Yena

Yuri

Eunbi

Hitomi

Nako

Hyewon

Minju

Chaewon and Sakura before Hybe got them

There's been 10x more Izone content than BP content since the group disbanded, that's how close their bond is.

The only members who havent done anything Izone related are Wonyoung and Yujin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!