I honestly wish Burning Sun ruined YG

• I understand why they are doing that with BP and they can afford doing it but the fact that Treasure disappeared like that was so weird.

Other rookies groups who are active, might have got all the casual fans and attention which could have been theirs too.

• But on the bolded, I can say that, well, it's only WITHIN KPOP that not releasing anything within a year is considered absolutely outrageous and unheard of.

to be honest, even fifth harmony released more songs and they're an american group. They released albums almost every year and it was more than 10 songs while blackpink releases a mini after a year waiting and their full album only has 8 songs. I'm pretty sure little mix releases more too.

• I think their mistake is letting Teddy do everything and barely giving other producers a chance.

that's mostly for Blackpink since Teddy is their main producer

for boygroups i don't think it has to do with Teddy cause Teddy doesn't have much involvement in IKON and Winner music since they are more so self produced group and they were doing good digitally for a bg, its clearly YG's bad management. for Treasure, no Teddy in their music its usually R.Tee, Future Bounce etc and they are not doing any better than Teddy tbh. YG should let Treasure produce their own music or hire better producers.

• YG is a really weird company. The management for the artists is terrible or at least questionable but tbh a surprising (at least for me) number of artists renew the contract with them so who knows what actually happens behind the scenes ( seriously where's Blackpink ;(, Gosh I know that if you like a YG group you should have very low expectations for the management/timing of comebacks but I need new music...)

• About Treasure, I'm not that "negative" or "pessimistic" on how they manage them. Even if they're on hiatus for 10 months they got so much side activities. Actually i can understand the way they manage Treasure with giving a lot of content on social medias for fans, they really focus on that (see the big web drama project soon lmao). But yeah, it can be annoying because they are a kpop group that should make music first and foremost lmaooo

• I still remember the words of that long defunct rumor account i used to follow.

"YG is a misogynistic sociopath who cares more about controlling Blackpink than succeeding with Blackpink."

When YG needs money or investors start getting antsy, he sends BP out to do a quick concert or make a DVD or if Blinks are really lucky, an actual comeback. But he wont ever let them fulfill their potential.

• You know there was a time that I actually loved this company. Now I'm soo sick of their bullshit that I'm completely done. I was following every tiny bit of detail when it comes to baemon couple of years ago. Now I can say this with all my heart that I will never stan any other YG group after Treasure. I'm so fucking done with them ruining their groups and wasting their potentials. It's impossible for me to understand the reasoning behind their decisions...

I feel the same way with the big3. That's why when my ult group end I'm just going to follow them after their career. I probably going to stan a new group but not from big3.

• you are the one who went in with high expectations. It's well known that's their policy, All of their groups release little music, they make more money through ads modeling and acting.

• I am so sad I bought a blackpink lightstick when I was a new fan of Blackpink! I wish I never bought the dumb bp lightstick because it is supporting YG!! I wish Blackpink could disband, so they could be free from YG. They would probably would never be together again, but it's for the best. I wish they could still be together. If they had to go to a different company with a different group name, they should go to StayC or IVE's company! :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!