TXT had the best year among every Boygroup !!!

• i'm not talking in term of achievement or anything else

but in term of Music

there's by far in my opinion the boygroup who had the best releases this year

I didn't like Lovesong at the first listen, and honestly i can't even remember why

the song is so good, chill but not boring and still energetic

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Loser = Lover, i founded the song so boring and such a big disappointment after the bop that Lovesong was

and 1 week ago i still thought this, but i don't know after watching a tiktok i had the " lover with dollar sign is a loser" part stuck in my head

so i listen to the song again and it was so good

if you didn't like the song and loved Lovesong, i really think you should give it a try again

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well their title track were very strong this year, and some people could be good with only this

but no even their bsides were chief kiss and i never listen to album of group that i don't consider as my top Biases

but i didn't regret give it a try to the Freeze album , it's one of my favorite Boy group album

and i'm really picky in term of BG music

Magic is by far one of my favorite song from them with cat and dogs

i really hope that they continue with the sound they had this year

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• SooYoung

Changed the title of the thread from “TXT had the best year among Boygroup !!!” to “TXT had the best year among every Boygroup !!!”.
  • Absolutely disagree. Txt's material this year was great but I think onf had a fantastic year in terms of music. Released an album with soty, a repackage which enhanced their discography (don't get me started on my genesis, one of the best b-sides this year), and the popup album was just a delight to have in a year of all-round amazing material. As I've said, Txt had a great year, but for me onf edged it out.

• I have to disagree too :cryingr: I LOVE TXT but TCC: Freeze was a bit of a letdown compared to their previous albums as it didn't age really well for me aside from Dear Sputnik, Lovesong, Frost, and LOSER=LOVER from the repackage. But I hope it's just a dud because I'm still checking out their content and looking forward to Chaotic Wonderland, I didn't really unstan :froghype:

Of course they had a great year but IMO CIX, SHINee, SEVENTEEN all had better releases this year. :oops:

• Agreed!

In this aspect we do have to say that they've been following in the footsteps of their older brothers indeed - they have a top notch discography.

They're the only 4th ish generation group where I enjoy most of the releases. Enhypen have had some nice ones as well.

I'm not a company stan at all but like I've said before in some other topic, HYBE releases have this distinctive sound that doesn't sound "noisy" to me.

• If Lovesong was instant love for me, Loser Lover definitely a grower. When it came out I liked it but I thought Lovesong was better. But the more I listened the more I liked the sound of it.

:shake-it:

I like the direction they took with the album but they like to try new styles, and they seem to be participating more in their songs with each comeback so I really don’t know where the next comeback will take us.

Looking forward to the Japanese album. New female collab for Lovesong and finally we will hear the full version of Ito.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!