Which self-produced idol song do you admire the most?

• I do like the song but that song has so much autotune which was so unnecessary. so prob my least fav from WINNER.

Why you pass? you don't like those kind of songs.

I'm in love with a monster.

88156431d87a7d8ba2448d4efc8d9accd98c5048.gifv0b430057d42065c65d7f6cf5ebed90bf7d895e83.gifv

• I do like the song but that song has so much autotune which was so unnecessary. so prob my least fav from WINNER.

Why you pass? you don't like those kind of songs.

sorry for any confusion when i say pass i mean i listen to the song but it didn't do anything for me and yeah basically i don't like it hahhaha

i just say pass because its easier...

• Wonho

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I.M

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

stan woo!ah! or perish b205e0f13cfe2cf3210f046ea8c5ff82bf4bd77c.gif

• those songs are all slow paced, R&B, Blues or indie pop songs. Don't you like the genre?

but like i said i really like fool and it'll probably get added to my playlist

i can listen to any genre its the particular song that will either get me or not

you can play me teo songs from the same genre and i may love one but hate the other

its hard to describe i'm weird that way

• Love scenario

B.I legit make a song of of the year,,the song that the whole nation knows,,the song where it become a sensation among elementary school students,,the song where it become a trend for the whole class to sing together,,the song where many kids got obsessed of singing it that it even got banned in some schools :pepe-hehe:

SɳʂԃBιɠαɳɠExσTɯιƈҽRҽԃ VҽʅʋҽƚAҽʂρα

Nɱιxx Eɳԋρҽn ɳct αƚҽҽȥ ʂϝ9 ɠ-ιԃʅҽ Lҽʂʂҽɾαϝιɱ ɾσƈƙҽƚ ρυɳƈԋ

57e3b744e34c2599b5961df04a1a09df.gifSharpPossibleBoaconstrictor-max-1mb.gif

#twice from ♡#twice from ♡#twice from ♡

#sono bisque doll wa koi wo suru from kagihira brainrotef3ba7d18098df725f3625dd607b80c0289c2308.gifvTumblr media

[center]

• Since Winner has already been mentioned. I'd also like yo mention Mino as a soloist I've been so impressed with both his albums XX and Take. I'm already a big fan anyway but he still manages to exceed my expectations.

External Content open.spotify.com

• Easily GD

win 1000 akorns

• Sunmi

• You, Congratulations, and Zombie

Life Goes On

Dumdi, Uh Oh, and OMG

Lovesick Girls

Side Effect, Levanter, and Slump

As for which i admire the most, it's the Gidle songs. Soyeon literally does it almost all by herself. She is the closest in Kpop to the legends of American rock that i worshiped as a kid.

• Jonghyun's Let Me Out

We will rise over love, over hate through this iron sky

that's fast becoming our mind

over fear and into freedom - Paolo Nutini's Iron Sky

SY7xcLv.pngLdz035v.pngUXAVoMB.png

• External Content youtu.be

7 or Nothing Spreading the GOTspel Choi Youngjae

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!