Which self-produced idol song do you admire the most?

• I do like the song but that song has so much autotune which was so unnecessary. so prob my least fav from WINNER.

Why you pass? you don't like those kind of songs.

• I do like the song but that song has so much autotune which was so unnecessary. so prob my least fav from WINNER.

Why you pass? you don't like those kind of songs.

sorry for any confusion when i say pass i mean i listen to the song but it didn't do anything for me and yeah basically i don't like it hahhaha

i just say pass because its easier...

• Wonho

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I.M

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• those songs are all slow paced, R&B, Blues or indie pop songs. Don't you like the genre?

but like i said i really like fool and it'll probably get added to my playlist

i can listen to any genre its the particular song that will either get me or not

you can play me teo songs from the same genre and i may love one but hate the other

its hard to describe i'm weird that way

• Since Winner has already been mentioned. I'd also like yo mention Mino as a soloist I've been so impressed with both his albums XX and Take. I'm already a big fan anyway but he still manages to exceed my expectations.

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

• Sunmi

• External Content youtu.be

7 or Nothing Spreading the GOTspel Choi Youngjae

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!