the BEST kpop DEBUT song you’ve ever heard ?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Stan fully self written debut song

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can't see what this is, but I assume it's Congratulations?

That'd be one of mine, along with:

External Content www.youtube.com

Totally unique, flawless debuts, all three. Almost too good, tbh, and living up to them is a struggle. Definitely all three groups lost a lot of the original edge promised by their debuts. :(

Oh and,

NCT coming right out of the gate to tell you they're not your dad's boyband.

• Tied for me. You could drop either of these today and they’d still work in current music. Timeless.

Classic harmonies:

Ahead of its time then and feels like it could have just come out now:

I love EXO to bits but I’d give these two a slight edge over it...

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• This is actually a great point. I hate Chewing Gum but you’re right, it’s utterly iconic. So the best debut could also be the song you can think of or comes to mind immediately, whether you like it or not!

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• This is actually a great point. I hate Chewing Gum but you’re right, it’s utterly iconic. So the best debut could also be the song you can think of or comes to mind immediately, whether you like it or not!

I'm sure the cringeeeee the f out when they watch the videos/ performances though

:cryingr::angryr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• I'm sure the cringeeeee the f out when they watch the videos/ performances though

:cryingr::angryr:

Ngl, the best use of it was here. Editors be trolling here.

:angryr:

Edited to add for those who don’t know: It’s a member of Dream’s new dog that everyone in NCT is obsessed

with.

• Chew chew chew chew CHEW IN GUM gum-gum gum-gum gum-gum gum-gum

:cryingr::angryr: I CAN'T LOL

But they were so in trend with the hoverboards and till this day remains the only group to use hoverboards in a choreograph so credit where its due :*

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Not sure if the best debut ever, but it introduced the goddess D.ana to the world, so...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!