i checked melon and i was suprised with savage

• i thought it already reached 100k likes on melon...

and IU already surpass them, well no suprise there tho

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• you are always predictable with your aespa threads :teeheek:

anyways,

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:merongk:

• c'mon now, i dont undermine savage's achievemnt

just expect them to reach 100k faster

i am a human, can be suprised to something

• I don’t think so of how aespa doing better than his ult if I were me I prolly be passive and aggressive too

as a reveluv (i really like aespa too, but wouldn`t call myself a MY yet i always need time before i actually stan) i always hated f(x) fans being mean to RV for stuff that weren`t their fault.. blame sm or the trolls, but not the sister group :sadface:

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

• u know u were being shady, let`s be nice MYs are also nice to RV it`s just trolls trying to set up the 2 fandoms to fight, c`mon they are sister groups

milk-and-mocha-pinched.gif

nah, i cant have expectation and cant be suprised?

i make thread once every 2 weeks, no effort or anything to troll

i dont have to explain every detail why i was suprised

this is not about my and reveluv, why you bring both fandom? god

well, at least i understand that all fans cant stand any thread other than achievement thread now

• nah, i cant have expectation and cant be suprised?

i make thread once every 2 weeks, no effort or anything to troll

i dont have to explain every detail why i was suprised

this is not about my and reveluv, why you bring both fandom? god

well, at least i understand that all fans cant stand any thread other than achievement thread now

so that one thread in two weeks and this was the most intresting thing to you to post in two weeks

u said a part is cuz ppl though savage is bigger then psycho so being a reveluv had something to do with this (but also i saw a few luvies and mys fight these past week so maybe i was just projecting)

fine if u were just surpised u can make any thread u want, didn`t mean to take to much to heart :shyy:

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

• If a song success is about the speed of likes then the bg songs that are so fast in having likes will be considered have hit songs in digitals regardless of their charting. I am just trying to paint you a picture why people think x song is successful but then you’re surprised the likes’ speed are not breaking records.

lt64IYu.gif

• If a song success is about the speed of likes then the bg songs that are so fast in having likes will be considered have hit songs in digitals regardless of their charting. I am just trying to paint you a picture why people think x song is successful but then you’re surprised the likes’ speed are not breaking records.

you are wrong. amount and speed of likes usually follow after good charting. can you give me an example BG song that have big amount of like but cant charting well?

• Why people are calling OP a troll? It makes sense expecting more since people are calling savage a big smash in Korea and bigger then Psicho, of course people will have high expectations

• If you compare with songs released pre 2020 you dont really know much about the korean charts. Not saying one song is doing better than the other, but ul, likes, streams, digital points etc are much much lower these days.

They were also unlucky to release just before IU had a comeback, none beats IU in the first 1-2 weeks no matter how good they are doing. If not for that they would still be #1 on the charts that matter.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!