Drop a song and I'll tell you whether I know it or not

• I bet you never heard of this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I bet you never heard of this

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't know it :wow:

External Content open.spotify.com

I know it!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• External Content youtu.be

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I'm listening to this right now lol

timestamped at 2.45

External Content youtu.be

• External Content open.spotify.com

I know it and I like it

Nope, never heard of it

I adore that song

External Content open.spotify.com

I know it

I'm listening to this right now lol

timestamped at 2.45

It sounds familiar tbh

Yessss! I love it

Know it, love it

mKl7Ghm.png

Nope, I don't know it :woow:

I don't know it!

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!