I can't believe I'll never be able to experience this concert

• K-exols and J-exols have it so lucky to be able to experience THE lightsaber performance live. The song, the dance, their outfits, the lightsaber dance break with water falling down on them. ID DIE TO BE THERE. If I could pay you guys to watch the performance at 3:18 would yall do it ;( lightsaber was iconic

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

not to mention their drop that performance as well. It was a whole club :pepemusic::pepemusic:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I know. I saw it in my country and it was surreal. I attended two Exo concerts but it was so hard to get tickets. Exordium and Elyxion.I got lousy seats for both concerts and couldn't really see the stage. I didn't want to do the standing scene and that sold out fast. But I'll do it all over again for a third and fourth time. Exordium in my country didn't have the water stage. It would have been so much more amazing if the y had it. I wished I could have experienced Exolution. I wasn't a fan then. I wish is to see El dorado and to see Baekhyun play the piano live. I was out of the country for Exploration sadly. Otherwise, I would have been there too. This year, I don't know whether I want a concert or an album from Exo. I want both but sadly I think there can only be one.

• I know. I saw it in my country and it was surreal. I attended two Exo concerts but it was so hard to get tickets. Exordium and Elyxion.I got lousy seats for both concerts and couldn't really see the stage. I didn't want to do the standing scene and that sold out fast. But I'll do it all over again for a third and fourth time. Exordium in my country didn't have the water stage. It would have been so much more amazing if the y had it. I wished I could have experienced Exolution. I wasn't a fan then. I wish is to see El dorado and to see Baekhyun play the piano live. I was out of the country for Exploration sadly. Otherwise, I would have been there too. This year, I don't know whether I want a concert or an album from Exo. I want both but sadly I think there can only be one.

im so jealous. My biggest regret was never going to their concert when they came to my country, I had a choice but no money ;(

My promise to exo is I will fly to korea for their reunion concert when they all come back from the military

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!