tell me something interesting about you and i will give you a song

• I spent more time working out the effort to grade ratio than studying for classes i didn't care about (English). I nailed it as well, passed at the threshold

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i can twist my hand all the way around....does that make sense?

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I can write detail stories of things I've made up in my head, I can stay up without sleep for at least 2 weeks, I never stop posting on this website, I am a very impulsive person, I am scared of doctors.

• I spent more time working out the effort to grade ratio than studying for classes i didn't care about (English). I nailed it as well, passed at the threshold

• External Content open.spotify.com

Not something i ever listen too, kinda digged the distorted guitars

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be

• I'm scared of horses.

• My sibling just told me they saw a commercial and the lady on there asked if the audience was tired of cooking Spaghetti for their hamter

and I find that hilarious :pepe-hehe:

hoaluvr ! oml hey hehe havent seen u active in a minute, anyways mhh i give u this song

• hoaluvr ! oml hey hehe havent seen u active in a minute, anyways mhh i give u this song

Im on a different device so I cant see what that is but it must be good :pepemusic:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!