What I realized after stanning different groups outside Big 3

• Ok, first and FOREMOST! I did not create this thread to FITE anyone :siptear: (just stating fat facts ¬‿¬ ) And this can also apply to BIG 3 supremacist. I can't stand how most baby kpop fans tends to forget and skip the era way before their biases.

ANYWAYSSS, here are the things I realized after stanning groups outside SM Ent:

1. BIG THREE GROUPS AREN'T THE ONLY GROUPS THAT MATTERS

- Like, I mean.. right?! back in 2009, I really only listened to SNSD and SNSD only. But then I watched Invincible Youth in KBS World.. and.. I discovered gems like SECRET, T-ARA, KARA and freaking B.E.G (which is an ICONIC group btw), NONETHELESS, There are other groups out there that Kpop can offer so give them a chance!

(here's a funny moment from IY, but the quality is cursed ugh)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. BIG THREE doesn't always produce quality songs than any other companies (DUHH)

- I remember BEAST producing quality title tracks together along with SHINee and Big Bang back then and even enjoying most them. Same goes to B.A.P x EXO back in 2012-2013 (only if TS didn't fuck up.. they'll prob be at BTS level today, yup, I said it :whistling: ) They do, for the MOST part does produce quality songs BUT there are a ton more ICONIC songs from different labels that contributed and made KPOP what it is now.

(here are some ICONIC Songs from other labels)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. THOSE ARE SOME OVERRATED MAIN VOCALISTS AND MAIN DANCERS 8|

- I remember people coming for XXX throat for saying Big 3 main dancers/vocalists aren't everything. I mean.. THEY ARE NOT, get over it. Obviously, when you have dancers like these:

AND Main Vocalists like these:

THERE's PART 2 but I'm afraid to die from Big 3 stans.. :eyes: (don't.. slander me :-P I'm still pretty much an SM stan, kinda ¬‿¬ )

• Sounds like a you problem. You chose to limit yourself and then you were surprised to realise there was a whole otherworld outside of the big3 lol

Ps: Kyuhyun is still better than any other vocalist, big3 or otherwise :siptear:

• Been into kpop since2008

Never restricted myself to big3

If someone do that, they cant complain about missing out

Among newer non big3 groups, may I recommend OMG, Gidle, Rose(band) and Chunga

External Content www.youtube.com

• Once you get out of big3 loop you kinda realize they're only big and that they're capable of release crap ish songs as much as any other company, the only difference is that fandom eats up everything and they always make the numbers.

if you were fan from a not big3 group and a relatively small/medium company group you probably noticed (depending on the company ) how much more carefree and natural they are, way but way much more than groups from big3 or big4 , most of the time

• There are definitely groups from small companies that produce quality musics that I really like, but I think it's pretty rare. I rarely get impressed with groups from small companies, but when I do, I always become a huge fan of that group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!