Posts by Jimjey

lol but belift ain't just hybe and cjnm it's Bighit and cjnm, that's why you won't see bangpd or song seungduk hoovering pledis artists as they do with Bighit and belift artists wonder why ? that's why... wonder why enhypen looks so much Bighit ? Because half of Belift it's Bighit. Actually CJNM takes care of promotions mostly, everything else is handled by Bighit yes bighit, so technically enhypen is half Bighit, yes the sublabel Bighit music. People get this wrong a lot because hybe changed names just before enhypen debuted but if you have eyes you can see enhypen production, concept, style, choreographies is all done in the bighit way.

If toxic moa wanna use that card against enhypen, is not very wise because it's wrong

omg I don’t how is that gonna work but I know the first one to debut will create a crazy hype

probably, well let's see, it's said iland s2 will air first half of 2022 which means the groups gonna debute 2nd half of 2022 probably. Iland s1 were around 3 months and took around 2 months to official debute. If i was to guess I'd say this new Belift GG will debute around September/October

Once you get out of big3 loop you kinda realize they're only big and that they're capable of release crap ish songs as much as any other company, the only difference is that fandom eats up everything and they always make the numbers.

if you were fan from a not big3 group and a relatively small/medium company group you probably noticed (depending on the company ) how much more carefree and natural they are, way but way much more than groups from big3 or big4 , most of the time

I thought I wouldn't like the title just by hearing the teaser but it turns out i like it better than drunk-dazed as title track, but not better than the queen given taken.

The bsides though they're something else.

Didn't like blockbuster tho. The chorus is good but it starts way too heavy, i mean i like heavy but it didn't sit well with the rest of the song. Blockbuster is my only skip.

Go big or go home, upper side dreaming and tamed-dashed are my favorites.

I think they delivered well on therms of music quality.

The MV could be better tho, in terms of production it seemed a little cheap ? like the whole thing is just them dancing in some sorta building/beach and some cool clothing (questionable skirts)

They managed treasure terribly. They took too long to debute them, they release just a handful songs Anytime they comeback and they take too much time between comebacks. They have a problem with styling too.

These boys they should be way much bigger than they are right now, even so they're still doing good, because despite of not being good managing they have a good hand for trainees and idols, is a wasted potential and honestly

I don't think that's because they wanna debute another boy group to be top priority. They already didn't do much justice to their other groups too, they probably would do the same to the next one.

I can't really tell why they won't get bigger internationally but from my perspective, is just that their music seems like not be what international fans like ? I mean I'm just guessing based on myself and the people i know .

Groups like Itzy, everglow, Gidle , even me not being GG Stan I just listen to them because they're good, but the same won't happen with aespa as much as I try .

Maybe it's just that international fandom has a different taste sometimes ??

and I here thinking PNation was a good company ?

Psy went literal because the kid had a solid fanbase he though that everyone would go with the flow.

Guy didn't think too much in the future. I can't see that group archiving so many things with that kid in it. He basically killed his possibilities of growing western. I was ready to be a fan because I like some of the boys in the group but with that kid in it i think I'll pass.