Kpop Songs You Wish Had MVs GO!

• I'll start:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'll start:

you started the thread well :yesr:

my pick too! i remember on the old forum us discussing that ltb would have been a good choice for the title track. not only that it wasn't ttl, it's the only song from mots7 they didn't perform live :angryr::cryingr:

• you started the thread well :yesr:

my pick too! i remember on the old forum us discussing that ltb would have been a good choice for the title track. not only that it wasn't ttl, it's the only song from mots7 they didn't perform live :angryr::cryingr:

Exactly!! Louder than Bombs superior>>

our time will come one day!

• I came to say Louder than Bombs but you already did lmao

soooo... from BTS, Pied Piper and Crystal Snow

From Taeyeon: To the Moon (featuring Zero) and Time Lapse

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• I'll write BTS of course as I'm not that familiar with b sides from other groups:

Pied Piper (duh! can you imagine how sexy it'd be?! :pepe-heart-eyes::pepe-devil::pepe-cross: )

Louder than bombs (it deserved an epic video similar to ON with no choreo)

House of cards (duh...)

Disease (I liked the vibe in the BE teasers with them on the street)

Magic Shop?

Her (underrated masterpiece only performed once and only a part of it!)

Sea

EDIT: Your Eyes Tell. Better single than Stay Gold :peperain:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!