I kinda wish kpop choreos nowadays weren’t so hard and complicated

• I think the charm of earlier kpop was the catchy dances so that when you heard a 2nd gen song you automatically think of the dance or do it. it was much more realistic for them to actually be able to sing stable and dance same time and have fun.

Today kpop choreos are so hard and complicated and for what reason?? It makes even singing live extremely hard and now a lot depend on retakes and focus more on a perfect dance execution

I miss listening to kpop songs and enjoying it because of the fun and catchy dances that go with it. Now companies don’t even look to make dances that can trend

What do you guys think ?

• My opinion may not be very popular but I feel like performances now are more about the dancing than the singing and its kind of ??? I mean maybe thats why they make the choreos complicated, so that the performance looks super good and highly professional. Personally I really like watching perfect dance performances (they're so satisfying ugh loona :love: ), but I also agree that its sometimes frustrating that I can't jam out to the music with the same choreo cause of hard it is lol

• I actually prefer the more advanced choreos (as long as they're good) over the basic ones. A lot of times one particular move that's simple but memorable can still be a trend.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• I agree

They are idol SINGERS but can hardly sing because of over-complicated choreos. And those hard choreos also block the chances of songs going viral cos the audience can't possibly dance along to those moves. Look at the choreos that went viral in the last few years; Bboom Bboom, Gashina, D4, What is Love were all on the simpler side...

• Sis go watch aespa forever LIVE!!! The choreo is soooooooo cute and their voices and better than even I thought ;( ;(

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!