Enhypen have the potential to be big in Korea

• I'm not a fan of BG songs usually i only follow 2 BG closely pentagon and NCT

But i listen to their latest comeback earlier and even if i dislike BG songs, i was singing to their song without noticing it

their music have a very fresh, teenager sound

and it's great to see BG with this sound considering that BG are focusing on sound who make them look sexy or cool these days

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and drunk dazed chorus is so addictive, i can see people be hook by it

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the only complaint i would have after watching one of their performance is that they should focus less on trying to look cool and focus more on their expression so they can fit the energy of the song

the song is energic , i would want to see them with a big smile dancing to the chorus to make the performance betterbut beside 1 or 2 members none of them was giving me the type of energy that the song give

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• did you decide to give them a try after yesterday's mess? ^^ their previous album was a no skip album, i have skips on their newest album tho

my faves

External Content youtu.be

plus drunk-dazed you mentioned

:pepe-grooving:

• Just me or does Enhypen sorta feel like a 4th gen version of exo (not in a "THEY COPIED EXO!! :cursing: " type of way, more a coincidence). They keep giving me 2013-2015 exo flashbacks. They have a neutral boy group concept with a "popular guy" vibe. Exo have superpowers and Enhypen are vampires. Compared to most groups their lore is way more straight forward (it's actually part of their concept and not just some vague hints). Enhypen also have those overdramatic english narrations and Exo was the group that started that whole trend.

Plus these two songs give me exo vibes. But very 4th gen.

• Just me or does Enhypen sorta feel like a 4th gen version of exo (not in a "THEY COPIED EXO!! :cursing: " type of way, more a coincidence). They keep giving me 2013-2015 exo flashbacks. They have a neutral boy group concept with a "popular guy" vibe. Exo have superpowers and Enhypen are vampires. Compared to most groups their lore is way more straight forward (it's actually part of their concept and not just some vague hints). Enhypen also have those overdramatic english narrations and Exo was the group that started that whole trend.

Plus these two songs give me exo vibes. But very 4th gen.

Exo-ls are gonna drag Enha now, who told you it's a good idea to compare them. :pepe-back-away:

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• Just me or does Enhypen sorta feel like a 4th gen version of exo...

i'm not familiar with exo discography so i cannot agree or disagree with this statement. but i find it funny you compared them to exo and people in that hell thread compared them to bts ^^ bts and exo are nothing alike, same goes for bts and enhypen, these people have no ears.

• i'm not familiar with exo discography so i cannot agree or disagree with this statement. but i find it funny you compared them to exo and people in that hell thread compared them to bts ^^ bts and exo are nothing alike, same goes for exo and enhypen, these people have no ears.

I didn't mean their sound in specific. More the overall impression.

They don't remind me of bts at all though. Groups from the same agency usually have some similarities but beyond that I think Enhypen and Bts are two very different groups.

• yesterday mess ?? what happened ?

not really i liked their debut song, and i was going around the anon reading comments and i saw a lot of comment about them, so i told myself why not giving a try and listen to them

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• yesterday mess ?? what happened ?

not really i liked their debut song, and i was going around the anon reading comments and i saw a lot of comment about them, so i told myself why not giving a try and listen to them

that mess, that ugly anon thread. which is the reason why in ripia's chill thread some overreacted.

i don't know how much of their discography you heard but out of all 4th gen boy groups i like their music direction the most

• that mess, that ugly anon thread. which is the reason why in ripia's chill thread some overreacted.

i don't know how much of their discography you heard but out of all 4th gen boy groups i like their music direction the most

i only listen to their title track and fever

but i like their songs, and i like concept groups

who doesn't have tons of symbolism in their concept and are pretty straight forward about their universe

• the fact that this is a b-side

i usually like b-sides more than title tracks so i'm not surprised it got popular but those streams are insane. it's been less than a year since their debut. insane.

i'd say taste but i like drunk-dazed too ^^. border: carnival is a no skip album. i do have skips on dimension: dilemma tho

• i usually like b-sides more than title tracks so i'm not surprised it got popular but those streams are insane. it's been less than a year since their debut. insane.

i'd say taste but i like drunk-dazed too ^^. border: carnival is a no skip album. i do have skips on dimension: dilemma tho

same I usually like their bsides more

• Plus these two songs give me exo vibes. But very 4th gen.

I could definitely see that for the general sound/vibe of these two particular b-sides.

• the fact that this is a b-side

i usually like b-sides more than title tracks so i'm not surprised it got popular but those streams are insane. it's been less than a year since their debut. insane.

Fever supremacy periodt. Everyone peep my custom Fever badge

:pepe-flirt:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!