HYBE denies BTS V's dating rumors with daughter of 'Paradise Group' president + Knetz opinion

• 1634193997-20211014-v.jpg

On October 14, a representative of HYBE Labels spoke up in response to recent dating rumors surrounding BTS member V.

As reported earlier, BTS's V was publicly spotted by numerous netizens after attending the VVIP preview event for the 'Korea International Art Fair (KIAF) 2021' opening.

It was then revealed that V was accompanied on this day by the chairman of the board at 'Paradise Group', Choi Yoon Jung, also the wife of the 'Paradise Group' president Phillip Jeon. The couple's daughter was also seen at the event with V and chairman Choi.

Sleuthing netizens went on to raise speculations that a bracelet V often wears is in fact a brand launched by the 'Paradise Group' president daughter.

However, when the rumors began spreading rapidly via various online communities, a representative of HYBE Labels stepped up to clarify, "V and the family of chairman Choi Yoon Jung are only acquaintances, the dating rumors are not true."

Meanwhile, 'Paradise Group' is a South Korean conglomerate best known for its 'Paradise City' hotel and resort chains.

1634194010-r658x0.jpeg1ffde8cd7ba23133bedeb0912b4e8256d39bac462f298dcd687fec4cc84bb57d.jpg

It’s the girl in the brown btw

BTS V’s dating rumors with daughter of Paradise Group president → “They’re just acquaintances” BTS-Vs-dating-rumors-with-the-daughter-of-the-president-of-Paradise-Group.webp

HYBE denied V’s dating rumors: “V and the family of Paradise Group president are just acquaintances, the dating rumors are not true.”

original post: theqoo

1. What’s going on? I didn’t even know there were dating rumors

2. I don’t care about dating rumors, but how did top celebrities and big corporation officials become so close? This is so weird

3. But why don’t even the fans know about the dating rumors but the reporters know about it and write the articles? Who spread Jisoo’s dating rumors? And who is spreading V’s dating rumors?

4. Leave him alone, can’t Big Hit sue the stalkers?

5. If you look at V’s fashion, he doesn’t seem to have any intention of hiding that he’s V.. He’s a celebrity, so they would never date in public like that

6. He can date anyone.. Leave his life alone

7. Well, it’s weird that he’s close to the daughter of Paradise Group president…

8. If they are dating, how can they have such a public meeting?

9. He took pictures with other people and he didn’t even want to hide his identity, so I think they are just acquaintances

10. Why do people care about other people’s relationships… Leave him alone

• wendii

Changed the title of the thread from “HYBE denies BTS V's dating rumors with daughter of 'Paradise Group' president” to “HYBE denies BTS V's dating rumors with daughter of 'Paradise Group' president + Knetz opinion”.
  • Paradise is the company which has Paradise City hotel where The Fact Music Awards are hosted :)

I don't get reasoning of some Knetz...

why are they pointing that celebrity seeing with chaebol daughter is something strange or weird?

for me it would be an obvious thing... of course there are cases when some star would marry one of us, poor commoners but usually the rich gather together, and that's his own decision who he dates, meets, or even is friends with...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• well whatever is happening i hope stuff gets cleared up for u guys

• C'mon now, he's an idol, do people really think he'd date in the open like that? We don't even know what his siblings look like because he's so private with his family life and relationships

Edit: Of course this was spread by Gashara, well case closed then. Nothing to see or care about.

(i'll never forget when she tried to spread rumors that she had gotten pregnant by TXT's Soobin lmaooo)

hello

• LOL this is so random but I've seen other people that were there say that he wasn't there with her, he was mingling around and that the person who took this photo took it when they were standing next to each other just for scandal purposes

I don't even care but this is so funny, they're denying the rumor while most of us fans didn't even hear of it

Protect your artists for sure

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• C'mon now, he's an idol, do people really think he'd date in the open like that? We don't even know what his siblings look like because he's so private with his family life and relationships

Edit: Of course this was spread by Gashara, well case closed then. Nothing to see or care about.

(i'll never forget when she tried to spread rumors that she had gotten pregnant by TXT's Soobin lmaooo)

I'm sorry what??? :eyes:

• I haven't even heard about any rumors (jeez, even knetz apparently had no idea looking at comments) and only yesterday found out on this forum that he went to such event and yet already today bighit denying smth. It was fast lol I wish that company was as fast on things which are actually serious and matter.

• Taking pics of them when he was off schedule with a non celeb and publicizing it is already gross. It's creepier that non fans are the ones going around spreading this. Why are random ass people so desperate for a bts dating scandal?

Even under the article on twt there were comments like hybe denied it cuz its true( I don't understand the mental gymnastics here). Dating scandals aren't even a big deal these days unless the person your dating is like a saesang or a problematic person. Even then things blow over. Like what exactly was the point of making up this rumor? Like are bts gonna loose all their popularity or talent or good looks overnight if they start publicly announcing their gfs lol.

Desbundar

• He can date whoever he wants to. Leave him alone. It's none of our business who he dates in life.

• i know people are like ''leave them alone, they should be able to date freely'' and i completely agree, BUT reality is not so nice, when or if a BTS maknae line member date in public their partners will get harassed a lot, just like 1D's Harry and Louis gfs were called all sorts of things by larry shippers or Y/N type of fans who think their fav will fall in love with them one day, that's just how it is.

ec1a7874f06c715aab0aa4fcc465fd3d5680c797.gifv8e032903eba5c8fcece080910dc7274275865635.gifveea440eeaa3d1771e9e3c513ab2d3c4ac4aa487c.gifvbc7c8d5e46b9a6db04998a66135ab6338bf69349.gifv

Edited once, last by nochutae ().

• Just found that this was once again spread by the gashara woman, the woman who created fake rumors about JK, and has for other kpop idols since gen2.

Who is this Gashara woman?

Also, what I do not get how this is a whole controversy? Like it seems almost as if he was invited by someone else (since it is VVIP? Or something) and she literally talked to him and introduced her daughter to him in the course of it. They are not even standing close. It reminds me of the times when you go to the museum and you just randomly talk with people nearby about the art work or you meet someone you know. Like as if these antis have no social life? He doesn’t even seem to panic at all.

• Exactly lol this is common sense. Rich people are often seen together. The sons and daughters of rich people are often friends with other rich folks who are celebrities. Even if they are far from that person's related field, money talks more than compatibility, talent and skill. This just

Easily emphasizes it for us common folk your fantasy of being a friend of these people is near 0 unless you have millions of dollars.

• Dating rumors are the most serious thing in the universe. Lol notice how they jumped on this faster than lightning. Yet not a peep out of them about the whole. "Jungkook is ChEAtINg by under the table advertising bullshit"

because dating rumors can escalate into a big mess quickly, especially if it's with a maknae line member.

• Dating rumors are the most serious thing in the universe. Lol notice how they jumped on this faster than lightning. Yet not a peep out of them about the whole. "Jungkook is ChEAtINg by under the table advertising bullshit"

I do understand them, the history of idols dating always lead to immense hate, unlike other stuff sometimes :sweatr:

Weird logic

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• Who is this Gashara woman?

Also, what I do not get how this is a whole controversy? Like it seems almost as if he was invited by someone else (since it is VVIP? Or something) and she literally talked to him and introduced her daughter to him in the course of it. They are not even standing close. It reminds me of the times when you go to the museum and you just randomly talk with people nearby about the art work or you meet someone you know. Like as if these antis have no social life? He doesn’t even seem to panic at all.

V is indeed friends with them but antis are so stupid they think opp sex ppl cannot be friends

• V is indeed friends with them but antis are so stupid they think opp sex ppl cannot be friends

Yeah, but it does not seem like they are like you know dating. They are not that close to each other. They seem as if they are acquainted with each other. People can be so weird sometimes, jesus

• i know people are like ''leave them alone, they should be able to date freely'' and i completely agree, BUT reality is not so nice, when or if a BTS maknae line member date in public their partners will get harassed a lot, just like 1D's Harry and Louis gfs were called all sorts of things by larry shippers or Y/N type of fans who think their fav will fall in love with them one day, that's just how it is.

Exactly, that’s why I do not get people who have dating fantasies about them. Is it really that nice to date them? Like yeah, they can be nice people but one would sacrifice their whole privacy and everything and Idk if I am able to do that for one person

lol like didnt this people alr see how much suran and the girl from gg , the tattoo artist were harassed for suspecting to date the BTS members . Likeeee can they respect ppl’s privacy

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!