Girl's Planet 999 M Countdown Stages

• I think they should stop the entire show, and just debut 4 different groups

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just watched that Snake Medusa performance. Who is that girl? Wtf! I couldn't take my eyes off of her. My eyes were moving where she was going. What charisma!! Wow!!! I have heard about this show but never watched it so I don't know anything what this is about but that girl in the center for that snake song is very charming. She has everything that is needed in a great performer. Dancing skills, not slacking off even if you're in the back, charisma, stage presence.... She is also beautiful. Doesn't look Korean though (sorry if I'm wrong). But that girl is a top tier performer. Honestly blown away with her performance. I cannot even stop myself from typing about her. Tha is how much she has impressed me. Needs to learn how to lip sync though. I can see she has good vocal tone but that was definitely a pre record. Didn't like the song that much. That bridge was awful. Chorus is powerful but I listen to it without watching the performance, it won't be as powerful. That girl is still on my mind rn....

Another question : Does your topic mean only 1 of these groups will win?

• yeah but we already know elimination is filmed and done

those stages were also pre recorded earlier

songwise for me Snake and Shoot! are my taste, Utopia would also be if there would be 2 more members singing/performing

overall from all stages those were girls who attracted me the most:

Utopia: Yurina, Yeseo

Snake: Xiaoting, Yaning, Hikaru

U+Me=Love: Suyeon, May

Shoot!: Ruan, Ririka

• Just watched that Snake Medusa performance. Who is that girl? Wtf! I couldn't take my eyes off of her. My eyes were moving where she was going. What charisma!! Wow!!! I have heard about this show but never watched it so I don't know anything what this is about but that girl in the center for that snake song is very charming. She has everything that is needed in a great performer. Dancing skills, not slacking off even if you're in the back, charisma, stage presence.... She is also beautiful. Doesn't look Korean though (sorry if I'm wrong). But that girl is a top tier performer. Honestly blown away with her performance. I cannot even stop myself from typing about her. Tha is how much she has impressed me. Needs to learn how to lip sync though. I can see she has good vocal tone but that was definitely a pre record. Didn't like the song that much. That bridge was awful. Chorus is powerful but I listen to it without watching the performance, it won't be as powerful. That girl is still on my mind rn....

Another question : Does your topic mean only 1 of these groups will win?

Which girl, if you are talking about the center she is Shen XiaoTing aka the girl in my sig.

This girl?

lBzywXy.gif

• No. 9 girls among all the girls from these 4 groups will debut and form a group.

Ohh so this is survival show? IOI, Wanna One, Enhypen type of group? I thought this was kingdom type of show. I haven't watched it. I had only watched that mic drop performance which didn't impress me at all.

Which girl, if you are talking about the center she is Shen XiaoTing aka the girl in my sig.

This girl?

lBzywXy.gif

I have kept my sig setting closed so Idk who is in your sig but yeah this is that girl. Shen Xiaoting. Is she chinese? But in this one her hair look different. The one posted in your OP didn't have her hair in ponytail.

Edit : Wtf! Am I tripping??? Or did you just changed gif?

• Ohh so this is survival show? IOI, Wanna One, Enhypen type of group? I thought this was kingdom type of show. I haven't watched it. I had only watched that mic drop performance which didn't impress me at all.

I have kept my sig setting closed so Idk who is in your sig but yeah this is that girl. Shen Xiaoting. Is she chinese? But in this one her hair look different. The one posted in your OP didn't have her hair in ponytail.

Edit : Wtf! Am I tripping??? Or did you just changed gif?

I changed the gif, I just made the gif from this performance that previous gif was from the previous performance on the show itself. This new gif is from the MCountdown stage in the OP

Here is the fancam for her original performance on the show (with the ponytail)

And yes she is Chinese, in fact she is probably the most popular Chinese contestant on the show (I mean we can all see why don't we?)

• Ohh so this is survival show? IOI, Wanna One, Enhypen type of group? I thought this was kingdom type of show. I haven't watched it. I had only watched that mic drop performance which didn't impress me at all.

Yes, like the Produce one that lead to Iz*one.

There are Chinese, Japanese and Korean trainees. Shen Xioting is chinese and has been ranked very high so far so she will certainly debut.

• What the fuck!!! You should have put trigger warning there. I usually don't watch solo fancams. Mainly group ones. This fancam hit me in the feels :lover2:

She has to be amongst the popular ones. I mean she got my attention from the get go and this was my first time watching her perform.

Yes, like the Produce one that lead to Iz*one.

There are Chinese, Japanese and Korean trainees. Shen Xioting is chinese and has been ranked very high so far so she will certainly debut.

Yeah looks like there is some good talent out there but this girl really took me off of my seat. Looking forward to this group now....

MANIFESTING

:froghype::froghype::froghype:

vP5NiUa.gif

:pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

Are you trying to make me solo stan????

Are you really moving with these gifs as your signature all over the forum??? You might cause some casualties out there....

• which team is suyeon in?

• Last one before you go into cardiac arrest

can't get cancelled if you STAY cancelled 😎 — mystcgirls: shen xiaoting

And for you, her Douyin (Chinese TikTok)

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!