Does Dreamcatcher have the least haters in kpop?

• I mean every single of their title track has less than 1% dislike rate which is extremely rare for the girl group. It is because they don't have any kind of competition in kpop? Nobody competes against their sound or concept so nobody is salty against them?

• They a group with unique music. They are not that popular so one considers them as rivals and they have good personality.

All in all, they are a great group.

They are actually the best selling non big 3 group on Gaon in 2021(with 2 albums). I would not say they are not popular.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They are actually the best selling non big 3 group on Gaon in 2021(with 2 albums). I would not say they are not popular.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They have a fan base that buys albums, but not popular with the general public since they don't usually chart in streaming sites.

They are kind of WJSN.

• They are actually the best selling non big 3 group on Gaon in 2021(with 2 albums). I would not say they are not popular.

Still they are nowhere near the top. They are mid-tier. Mid-tier groups don't get hated for their popularity. Their sales are driven by international fandom.

And their presence in Korea is not that notable. Also, nobody can say that they plagarised their faves. Combining all these, people have no reason to hate them

• Still they are nowhere near the top. They are mid-tier. Mid-tier groups don't get hated for their popularity. Their sales are driven by international fandom.

And their presence in Korea is not that notable. Also, nobody can say that they plagarised their faves. Combining all these, people have no reason to hate them

True, if they were more popular in SK, fans would be making bullshit stories on how they disrespected their faves.

just like what happened to Momoland.

So in a way it i nice since they are left alone, but bad since they are not famous enough to get hate.

• This group is just all around amazing in the musical, talent, and personality department and being slightly under the radar helps dodge hate as well

• I think they're not big enough and therefore they never "stole" anything from a rival group. Fans develop a hate boner for a group after they feel that group stole their faves' spotlight/opportunity.

Like, a few months ago I was baffled to see some Loona fans hate on Jeon Soyeon because she won the award on M Coundtdown against Loona... This shit must happen all the time.

Also, DC has never been embroiled in some stupid controversy, about dating, CA or whatever. Nothing that gained any kind of traction at least. So their image among international kpop fans is quite clean.

Congrats Dreamcatcher :froghype:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!