{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} ⑦ Why is this section inactive?

• I am not a guild member so Idk if I should post this here or not but I made a thread asking the same question in the lounge section which got deleted by an admin (idk why).

So yeah the question is the title.

I am ARMY but not a guild member as I didn't know this existed till a few days back so I bookmarked it and came here today to have a look at the section and saw that it is not as active as other fandoms guilds which is a huge surprise for me.

So enlighten me if the guild is temporarily closed or what like the old forum.

I am not as active on this forum as I used to be before revamp so I am unaware of many things on this new forum.

• I dont know if non-members are allowed to post here but I think all the members of this guild left the forum. If you read through this thread, you'll understand why.

• Still no activity in this guild? This forum is sadly very light on BTS discussions. Even the Kpop Lounge doesn't have a lot on BTS. It has been boring on AKP after the Grammys.

• Still no activity in this guild? This forum is sadly very light on BTS discussions. Even the Kpop Lounge doesn't have a lot on BTS. It has been boring on AKP after the Grammys.

I guess after some stuff that happened in the past, Armys aren't as active as they once were me included.

Time will tell if things go back to the way it was.

I have never interacted you before. Are u a new user?

Hi! Thanks for stopping by our guild :borahae:

We are still active and posting different things about BTS in different threads time to time!

Also you can go to fly to my chatroom to talk about BTS! :borahae:

• I guess after some stuff that happened in the past, Armys aren't as active as they once were me included.

Time will tell if things go back to the way it was.

I have never interacted you before. Are u a new user?

I've been around for a few months. Took a hiatus after the Grammys because I went down the Maplestory M hole. I'm not very active in general, especially with the BTS drought going on. I guess activity here will pick up during comeback. Hope to see more of Army on AKP.

• I've been around for a few months. Took a hiatus after the Grammys because I went down the Maplestory M hole. I'm not very active in general, especially with the BTS drought going on. I guess activity here will pick up during comeback. Hope to see more of Army on AKP.

Ahhh we are actively pretty active on the main forum! We like camp under threads ARMYs make. Feel free to just chat with us here!

How long have you been ARMY? I'm curious how many are quarantine ARMY like me

Are you a new baby ARMY? Want to meet fellow ARMYs? >Click here!<
    ezgif.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• I've been around for a few months. Took a hiatus after the Grammys because I went down the Maplestory M hole. I'm not very active in general, especially with the BTS drought going on. I guess activity here will pick up during comeback. Hope to see more of Army on AKP.

Yeah we're generally more active during comebacks with worldlove27 legendary coundown threads. But it really depends on whether armys can move on from past events.

if you wanna interact with armys. Don't hesitate to come here . Armys can be very chatty when the convo is about BTS.

Did you enjoy film out?

• Yeah we're generally more active during comebacks with worldlove27 legendary coundown threads. But it really depends on whether armys can move on from past events.

if you wanna interact with armys. Don't hesitate to come here . Armys can be very chatty when the convo is about BTS.

Did you enjoy film out?

I watched it a couple of dozen times to help with streaming but I generally prefer their Korean discography. I enjoy hip hop and alternative. One consistency with BTS is that I always love their lyrics. Film out had beautiful lyrics but I don't relate to them as much. I'm more of a love them and leave them without regrets type of person.

• I watched it a couple of dozen times to help with streaming but I generally prefer their Korean discography. I enjoy hip hop and alternative. One consistency with BTS is that I always love their lyrics. Film out had beautiful lyrics but I don't relate to them as much. I'm more of a love them and leave them without regrets type of person.

I love hip hop bangtan the most too ! But ngl I'm obsessed with film out. Gets better with each listen. It's slowly going to the top of the jpn releases for me. I was very disappointed in stay gold so i was pleasantly surprised.

And yeah i agree no one can deny the level of lyricism of bts is unmatched. I guess you don't have to relate so the lyrics to appreciate that . ^^

Are you Jin biased by any chance? (Maple story)

I love hip hop Bangtan too. In fact I’m on my nth BTS throwback and my current faves are second grade and Boyz with fun. Fun songs to exercise to!

Changed the title of the thread from “Why is this section inactive?” to “{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} ⑦ Why is this section inactive?”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!