Leave ITZY ALONE!

• enough-people.gif

I've had enough.

Ever since ICY I've seen MULTIPLE threads about how ITZY are "over", how they're "flops", how "no one is checking for them", etc, etc.

And now that Aespa are smashing(which is well deserved, good for them), some stans are trying to pit them against each other to further promote their "ITZY are nugu flops11!111!1" agenda.

Enough is enough!

If they were really flops they wouldn't even be on your mouths. RENT-FREE. :pepestare:

EVERY damn day I see at least one "ITZY are over" thread or some thread shading ITZY. Leave them the fuck alone.

Dalla Dalla was huge, it's natural that they weren't going to top that and that's okay.

Very weird how so many Kpoppies hyped them in 2019 only to turn their back 2 years later. Especially with the way AKP hyped them up during their debut, as "the new 4th gen leaders" "the top 4th gen girl group", etc, etc, only to completely turn their back once they were "flopping". A bunch of LOSER success stans.

And this is ignoring ITZY's massive growth internationally, they're literally about to score a t10 album on BB200.

Let's not forget about the hundreds of alts made specifically to bash ITZY. And the anons. If you hate them so much, why don't you come out and say it on your main? :pepeshut:

And once MIDZYs even try reasonably fighting back suddenly it's "MIDZYs are so brave, their faves are flops, they're so toxic, blah, blah, blah"

Like do you think we're just going to SIT there and let these harmless girls get bashed and attacked for....nothing? That's not how it works sadly.

I will admit that there are some bad apples in the fandom. Just like...most other fandoms. Doesn't justify the hate ITZY get though, some of you need to separate the person from the fandom.

LOCO is a good song. A great one. I hated it at first(and even considered unstanning dvbkjbdvjdb) but it grew on me ALOT. The performances are great too and I truly haven't seen a GG so good at choreo since GFRIEND. ITZY deserves more appreciation than what they get on here.

And the thing is they aren't even remotely problematic so all of the hate is just a bunch of horsewack.

Rant over and don't forget to stream LOCO to help them be less of a flop.

e8f1c55ef4285f7cc6b8d4174e2dba44daff93da.gifv

• I am sad with Midzy fandom to be quite honest... The girls thought for sure Loco would smash but I don't know if Midzy got lazy or some success stans left only...

Also, pls stop reporting our videos :pepe-sad:

What do you mean by Midzy getting lazy? I know Loco isnt doing well in Korea but isnt it doing well in international charts like Itunes, Spotify, Youtube, Billboard Global 200, Billboard 200, etc?

• Also shows the hypocrisy some people showed. Before the comeback people were like "you know it's gonna be bops cause no JYP producing the songs and Galatika is back". And then the comeback happen and people are "oh it's bad", "what happen with their sound" blah blah blah

If you don't know if you're going to like something don't hype it up before release to then shit on it afterwards. Just wait and make an opinion after release.

• What do you mean by Midzy getting lazy? I know Loco isnt doing well in Korea but isnt it doing well in international charts like Itunes, Spotify, Youtube, Billboard Global 200, Billboard 200, etc?

They doing well of course, they are Itzy, but Mafia did better on all charts :pepe-sad: We slacking on YT, 2 days ago we were at 67mi but people reported the mv so we got back to 62 (now 65mi).

I don't like giving antis motives but... I am just so confused and sad urgh

we got better 1st week salles at least.

• since ICY?

ICY is their biggest bop df

tasteless

:pepe-cut:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they broke their necks for that song and people have the audacity to clown on it

:pepe-sad:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• ICY IS SO gOOD I AGREE THAT SONG IS SLANDERED FOR NO REASON :cursing::cursing:

GOOD THING THEY KEEP TALKING BUT ITZY KEEPS WALKING :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• You’d think they would just stick to anons with their hatred & shade for Itzy, but this back and forth inside & outside confuses me…

Make up your minds already, either you’re spineless or you’re not !!

11855bc99333281a7575f6d21d8eac6f44c29545.gif

the itzy hate on anons is another breed

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• I never really understood why so many people disliked it when it was released.

I mean I did too, then I was bopping

:pepemusic:

• ngl this is just ammunition for others, the girls said it was their favorite song, not that it would be a smash hit

The fandom can’t make them chart super high on melon. So I don’t get this post. And at the same time… I’m starting to see why others clown Itzy so much on here if they read this stuff. This comeback is still doing well.

Already expect this kind of reply but I just wanna be sincere about my feelings, so no regrets. When I said charts I was talking about Spotify (which just makes me think I need to ditch my streaming app for this 1st world problem) and YT.

My comment shouldn't impact much, everyone already has their mind set on loving the girls, support from afar or dish out hate.

• You just want me to chase you? with pleasure! JK sorry for commenting on a serious thread with my bologna

bobsyouruncle Let me hug you :lovec: we do that in church we're supposed to hug our neighbors

:pepewash: 5ft away please

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• The hate is not going to stop, and you can't do anything about it. So, grow up and don't give it too much importance. Is just Kpop.

I don't know why some of you act like I did something horrendous by...rightfully calling out hate on the internet.

Do you think i'm crying and shaking at night because ITZY are getting hate comments?

No I'm past that stage of stanning.

But online malicious comments have and never will be okay, I'm not doing anything illegal by calling them out.

If you don't like it then don't click.

• Hey, i just was giving you some advice. Thats is all. And yes, malicious comments never will okay, but also will never stop.

• Hey, i just was giving you some advice. Thats is all. And yes, malicious comments never will okay, but also will never stop.

Oh okay.

I do agree that the hate will likely never stop. And this post probably won't change the minds of many antis. So the BEST thing is so put obvious antis or trolls on ignore for an enjoyable stanning experience.

This post is really just a rant because people say the same thing over and over when it comes to ITZY. But I get where you're coming from.

• Loco flopped in Korea but who cares my girls are doing well they endorsing big brands, charting on BB, they will be one million seller next month, they are growing it’s always the poor ass people who worry about the rich They only care about Korea stats but when we pull the international stats it’s crickets

*And I need midzys to stop being pussy and defend our girls they can’t even clap back

• hello, welcome to top tier Girl Groups

this is how your life is gonna go from now on: hate, envy, downplay, more hate...yeah :froghype: :

Blinks, Onces, and Reveluv are happy to know we are not alone any more and 4 gen is here too.... :pepelove1:

Don´t worry, Mys will acompany you very soon

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• I, on the other hand, loved Loco from the get go but Mafia had to grown on me and damn it sucked me in. There'a not a single day I go without "i am the mafia!!!!

Mamamamamafiaáaaaaaa :pepemusic:"

Also was a serve for Chaeryeong stans because our girl got a lot of lines.

LMAO Mafia was instant for me.

And I think this year was really good for ITZY IMO.

Mafia era they all had very good styling, no blatant sabotage(like Yuna's bangs during Not Shy yikes) and there were no arguments about who "owned" what. Everyone got their fair chance to shine.

And with LOCO, they delivered a really good album that is about to go t10 on BB and is selling well.

The styling was mostly really good too.

They have deals with the likes of Adidas, Maybelline, etc.

What more could you ask for?

:siptear:

• This is dying

So stream LOCO

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!