Jessica embroiled in a 8 billion Krw lawsuit for unpaid loan

• According to a report from local Hong Kong media via Osen, BLANC & ECLARE is currently facing a ₩8.00 billion KRW (about $6.79 million USD) lawsuit after failing to pay back their debt. BLANC Group, which operates BLANC & ECLARE, borrowed $3 million USD from Spectra SPC in October 2016 and another $1 million USD in May 2017. The loan was transferred to Joyking Enterprise in August 2021, and Joyking Enterprise filed a lawsuit against BLANC & ECLARE for failure to pay back the loan principal and interest, totaling the aforementioned ₩8.00 billion KRW (about $6.79 million USD).

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Jessica isn't being sued and Blanc isn't either, Tyler is

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jessica isn't being sued and Blanc isn't either, Tyler is

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Seriously media wants to hurt her so bad. It's usual business matters that no one would care about if they don't drag Jessica's name into it.

lt64IYu.gif

• Funny how this happens on the day J&K airs and Jessica becomes the face of it despite it being Tyler's bullshit😮‍💨

Seriously media wants to hurt her so bad. It's usual business matters that no one would care about if they don't drag Jessica's name into it.

The original article made it clear that Tyler was being sued but of course kmedia leaves that out completely, names her five different ways and uses her picture

• It's quite funny that whenever tne brand is doing well it's all Jessica's effort yet when a negative thing happened it's Tyler the toad problem. The loan was under his name but for Blanc/Coridel so duh it is something related with Jessica

Anyway this wasn't the first time they get sued, I doubt it would be their last as well

• It's quite funny that whenever tne brand is doing well it's all Jessica's effort yet when a negative thing happened it's Tyler the toad problem. The loan was under his name but for Blanc/Coridel so duh it is something related with Jessica

Anyway this wasn't the first time they get sued, I doubt it would be their last as well

that's kpop fans for you. their faves get all the credit for the good things but everyone else gets blamed for the bad things.

that's kpop fans for you. their faves get all the credit for the good things but everyone else gets blamed for the bad things.

But Tyler has always been credited for everything Jessica makes; even her personal fictional book being a best seller. He earned getting credit though because he supported her a lot. But now that it's the loan news they put it all on Jessica when she wasn't the one who took the loan. I mean when fans congratulated her for her brand doing well is because she got successful not that they think she made everything herself.

When Jessica got sued by Chinese companies -who invested in her- for the lack of activities in China, it was all on her and no one blamed Tyler afaik. Even though she couldn't promote in China for the country's circumstances, ie not her choice. But it was fair to put it on her in media reports because it's her matter. This one is not.

lt64IYu.gif

He's quite literally the one being sued here. It's not a blame game, it's calling it how it is. Even if it is Jessica's brand, using her as the face and saying "Jessica is embroiled in a lawsuit" is misleading.

Either way, this really isn't that different than what a lot of companies have found themselves dealing with due to Covid. Pandemic hit the fashion industry pretty hard and tons of businesses had to defer loans or seek loan forgiveness. I don't think most people can pay 7M immediately out of pocket in 2 weeks

• that's kpop fans for you. their faves get all the credit for the good things but everyone else gets blamed for the bad things.

True, sad truth

But Tyler has always been credited for everything Jessica makes; even her personal fictional book being a best seller. He earned getting credit though because he supported her a lot. But now that it's the loan news they put it all on Jessica when she wasn't the one who took the loan. I mean when fans congratulated her for her brand doing well is because she got successful not that they think she made everything herself.

When Jessica got sued by Chinese companies -who invested in her- for the lack of activities in China, it was all on her and no one blamed Tyler afaik. Even though she couldn't promote in China for the country's circumstances, ie not her choice. But it was fair to put it on her in media reports because it's her matter. This one is not.

That's not what I see on twitter. Plenty of Jessica stans absolutely loathe the guy. I didn't see even one tweet about Tyler being a good support for her just a week ago when she did her interview.

But you can perceive in any way you want. Don't really care

• Honestly she needs to get out of China till this loan is paid, weird things happens to people there bc of financial problems

External Content www.youtube.com

• True, sad truth

That's not what I see on twitter. Plenty of Jessica stans absolutely loathe the guy. I didn't see even one tweet about Tyler being a good support for her just a week ago when she did her interview.

But you can perceive in any way you want. Don't really care

Well, I don't go on Twitter much but I don't doubt the crazy ones complaining. I have always thought Tyler was a good person at least to Jessica and never hated him as a Jessica stan/ Same for the ones I saw on YouTube so far.

lt64IYu.gif

• Seems whoever is in charge of running of the business (either her or her staff) isn't doing their job properly. I think this is the second time her company is being sued financial problems and for pretty significant amount.

• God! What large sums. $ 6.79 million is a very large amount, even too big. I don't even realize how it's possible to pay that amount. But it deserves such a sanction. Every person, a company, etc., from the moment he takes a loan, is obliged to return it. I have some friends who also did not pay their loans, and until the end, they went into a very bad situation. I don't want ever to have such situations, and that's why I pay it on time if I take a loan. For example, I recently got a mortgage loan from Mortgage Advice Leicester, and because I am responsible, I pay everything on time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!