It's okay Lisa didn't get much promo...

• The pinks solo are a celebration and all these comparison and negativity really ruins the vibe.

If all 4 of them releases their solo in the same year, they will surely be marketed differently like Jisoo will probably be doing a lot of korean variety cos that's what she's good at, Jennie more on music shows and some variety, Rose more english interviews as she did and Lisa going viral for breathing.

They all have their own unique strenghts and appeal.

So Lisa is allowed breathing as an activity? How generous. YG really instilled the bare minimum for Lisa logic in Blinks ^^

That's not being marketed..

• So Lisa is allowed breathing as an activity? How generous. YG really instilled the bare minimum for Lisa logic in Blinks ^^

That's not being marketed..

As someone pointed out in another discussion, insisting to push Lisa to more korean music shows that she can't win will have the opposite effect of tanking her reputation instead etc

• As someone pointed out in another discussion, insisting to push Lisa to more korean music shows that she can't win will have the opposite effect of tanking her reputation instead etc

This is always the excuse. Why give her a Korean song if they aren't going to promote it? She is literally the most popular female idol of this gen so people like you insisting she should have nothing whilst the others go on loads of music shows and variety proves you don't care about her at all.

"Lisa going viral for breathing" How is that marketing? You guys are really something. At least you admitted by being marketed differently she would get nothing! You need to reread your post because you exposed yourself massively :eyes: No point engaging with you anymore because you are clearly OT4.

Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé= music shows and variety

Lisa= breathing.

Seems fair :clown:

• This is always the excuse. Why give her a Korean song if they aren't going to promote it? She is literally the most popular female idol of this gen so people like you insisting she should have nothing whilst the others go on loads of music shows and variety proves you don't care about her at all.

"Lisa going viral for breathing" You guys are really something. At least you admitted by being marketed differently she would get nothing! You need to reread your post because you exposed yourself massively :eyes:

Firstly, this is just my 2 cents

Rosie could do both english songs since she's "korea's golden voice" but Lisa still have to endear herself to the korean public.

Most of all, its the politically correct thing to do. Remember those remarks from Ice Cream about how the only koreans lyrics in the song are sung by a non-korean and the whole foreigners use kpop to make money for themselves and then leave conversation about foreign idols?

We all know Lisa is the queen of going viral and focus is on building the pre-release hype in social media followed by strong almost daily teasers before letting it drop. Sometimes less is more.

• I mean I get what you're saying about her having more solo music, but like... I still want promotions for her so her work can get the appreciation it deserves. Like, I don't think it has to be one or the other. We can both have the music and the promo, you know?

No one would ever get away with a thread like this if it was about other members. But Lisa is fair game :-)

• People are still in this thread justifying Lisa's lackluster promo? ...

1626976505969.gif

Don't you know, if they all promoted solos at the same time then the others would get music shows and variety whilst Lisa would breathe. This is how Blinks see her. Can you imagine if someone started a thread like this about others?

I got called a hater and an akgae for simply stating I think it was a mistake for Jennie to get a solo before the group had a full album. I would say the same whoever it was! If I ever see complaints on here about treatment this thread will be revived :eyes:

• U comparing a collab with Ozuna & Megan thee stallion to a collab with 2013 GD?!

Do you know how big GD was in 2013?? Everybody in kpop knew GD and he was the one leading kpop with BB and others top groups.

But it is funny to exclude those collabs just to say Lisa has more NOW, after 5 years of their debut.

Anyways, i want promo to everybody and i want more music.

• smh some of these people really love complaining about everything, the issue is not even if x member got 1+ song than another one, at the end everything adds up for bp. You are called not a "blink" for being logical. I will just cry while hugging my lalisa album

Actually you guys aren't in the same page bc this is exactly what Hard is saying. That Lisa will have more song than the others and bla bla.

• Do you know how big GD was in 2013?? Everybody in kpop knew GD and he was the one leading kpop with BB and others top groups.

But it is funny to exclude those collabs just to say Lisa has more NOW, after 5 years of their debut.

Anyways, i want promo to everybody and i want more music.

These so called fans were really happy when Lisa had nothing. It is funny when others were rumoured to have collabs everyone celebrated and said "members in groups don't always have the same amount of songs" etc. When she didn't have a solo "not everyone gets a solo" etc. But now Lisa is actually getting things.. they change their logic.

• It’s obvious BlackPink has a big akgae problem but some blinks will try to make themselves stick to the OT4 agenda that when a member is getting the bare minimum for her solo that they will justify it by saying ALL the members were mistreated, not just this one member

It is a reach if u think YG suddenly is good at promotion. I have been with yg groups for years since Big Bang 2ne1 days, it has always been like this. 2ne1 even had it worst with at a point they were gone from public eyes. Not that im defending YG but sometimes you guys set expectation high to just get disappointed.

People claimed Rosé had the best promotion but bear in mind that her solo was DELAYED for years and even after a coming soon teaser was dropped, it was still delayed for months. Even so, her promotions booking were no where near 'good'. She was just attending few more music shows (where she could win) + some short english interviews in Western countries. Sea of Hope was after her promotional period. I actually prefer Lisa's way of giving us youtube contents, and seems like no one appreciate them but continue to rant about she is not performing.

I also really hate when people think normalising Lisa's solo promotion = hate lisa or fake OT4. The thing is, lisa promotion to me is very normal for YG standard which has been lucklustre since years. But instead, blinks insist to creat thread to complain about lack of lisa contents everyday on AKP. With that complaint ongoing everyday, you guys are ruining the solo era experience for others, many users here also mentioned so. Moreover, someone also pointed out that there is no point shoving Lisa to koreans where they dont seem to vibe with the song. PROBLEM is where is the THAI promotion.

Edit: instead of taking your time to rant here, go youtube to stream MV or money, or buy more albums and let YG knows that she deserves more. There is no point causing more negativity to the already messy fandom.

• some of y'all compare predebut collabs with collabs now? Like how biased and brainwashed can u be?

Lmao comparing pre-debut collabs from 7-8 years ago while they were trainees???

I honestly cannot believe they claim to be ot4 while being THIS biased, I mean how much more biased could anyone get more than this ^^

• And nah OP this thread was unnecessary, Lisa did deserve some more music shows and especially more money performances because her fans deserve that too, you guys are only dividing the fandom even further with such threads.

• You've gone beyond the solo stanning and akgaeing now.

Imagine saying Jennie got defended when she released her solo at that time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!