It's okay Lisa didn't get much promo...

• smh some of these people really love complaining about everything, the issue is not even if x member got 1+ song than another one, at the end everything adds up for bp. You are called not a "blink" for being logical. I will just cry while hugging my lalisa album

Fr, I hate that the solo releases emboldened some blinks, we now have factions within the fandom lol

BP>>>>jennie>Lisa>Rosie>Jisoo (as solo acts)

• It's not a good explanation by you mate. I think her fans wanted to see her in some variety shows, some interviews.. Inkigayo and music shows are a must for any artist, aren't they? She was sent to her first music show on 19th i guess. After more than a week lmao. And her spotify issue wasn't resolved by spotify and yg. Her song wasn't instantly added to today's top hits playlist of spotify unlike her member rose.

And when i looked at the fansigns, it was truly terrible. I saw rose's solo promotions some months ago. The difference is astoundingly surprising. I don't know if Yg has an issue with lisa or they're simply discriminating against her, but what they did to lisa is terribly wrong. She's their A-list artist. Her album sales were expected to be 700k by Yg itself. They didn't set this goal for rose. Yg earned tons of money from lisa's solo but what did she get in return? A pre-recorded jimmy fallon performance and these 2-3 music show appearances in the 2nd week of her solo era. And she wasn't even allowed to give an interview unlike the other members.

Her collab with dj snake is very much possible but it's not confirmed yet. There's rumors of chaennie subunit/collab too. You won't acknowledge that, huh? I Just want to say that Yg did dirty to lisa, and all this was done intentionally.

Burning sun investigations are still going on. I hope next year to be something like 2019 again for Yg.

Wanna add one more thing here. Jennie got one song, but she already had 3 pre-debut musical collaborations with prolific yg artists. So i don't think her getting one song is any issue now. So she has 4 songs compared to lisa's 3 and rose's 2.

• Idk I found it annoying that this kept being mentioned by during her promo but I get that the real fans just want to see her and want the best for her

I do feel bad for Lisa, girl is so nice and YG doesn't deserve her tbh :borahae:

• No people want Lisa to get even bigger & those collabs will do that

Her promo being cut short is likely due to her Paris trip

She is going to Paris on October 4th . People just wanted more of her only not others. I don't think that's too difficult to understand. I agree the music show obsession is a bit too much.

ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ ʀօֆɛ ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯`◕‿◕´¯)ღ

7f9eee2656e838706ac90eac4079b6769f3c89b3.gifv fae84f51726793451a4df2eef61fd17a5162886c.gifv daafb8895819753cec2500fb0703ef2c89a49e7b.gifv

• She is going to Paris on October 4th . People just wanted more of her only not others. I don't think that's too difficult to understand. I agree the music show obsession is a bit too much.

I also think the music show obsession is too much and this coming from myself being a OT4 Blink. The lilies were literally counting within x days Rosé had attended x music shows but Lisa only attended 3 so far.

I get their points that they want to see more of Lisa. But Lisa has been posting a lot on youtube on her Lilifilm channel and YG has released Money Performance video (even sooner than Gone for Rosé). I think all these do count as 'Contents' but they are so harping on music shows... and then voice out their disappointment when she attended but did not win :sweatr1:

If she couldnt win, i rather she doesnt attend cause it will be so sad for her to stand there awkwardly on encore stage. I rather she releases more videos/BTS or attend promotions in the west.

• I also think the music show obsession is too much and this coming from myself being a OT4 Blink. The lilies were literally counting within x days Rosé had attended x music shows but Lisa only attended 3 so far.

I get their points that they want to see more of Lisa. But Lisa has been posting a lot on youtube on her Lilifilm channel and YG has released Money Performance video (even sooner than Gone for Rosé). I think all these do count as 'Contents' but they are so harping on music shows... and then voice out their disappointment when she attended but did not win :sweatr1:

If she couldnt win, i rather she doesnt attend cause it will be so sad for her to stand there awkwardly on encore stage. I rather she releases more videos/BTS or attend promotions in the west.

Some of us and Lisa herself aren't sad about not winning shows... she loves to perform and we love to see her perform...

We also would love to see her on variety shows during her solo era... no one is asking for too much... since you are OT4 I'm guessing you can spot the difference in promos, if you don't then let it be... some people have something else to say and that's OK...

• a collab is a collab... we're moving the goalposts now? lol

plus wouldnt that give them more exposure at that time?

They move the goalposts everytime! The other members have way more pre debut exposure than Lisa? Fair.

Jennie has a solo when the group doesn't have a full album? They go red in the face to defend her over the favouritism claims.

Lisa finally gets her solo after years of waiting, only for it to be the most lacklustre promo? They defend it and somehow try and claim she is YGs fave, even though they previously said you hate one of the girls if you claim that.

Welcome to "OT4" Blinks logic.

• It’s obvious BlackPink has a big akgae problem but some blinks will try to make themselves stick to the OT4 agenda that when a member is getting the bare minimum for her solo that they will justify it by saying ALL the members were mistreated, not just this one member

• Some of us and Lisa herself aren't sad about not winning shows... she loves to perform and we love to see her perform...

We also would love to see her on variety shows during her solo era... no one is asking for too much... since you are OT4 I'm guessing you can spot the difference in promos, if you don't then let it be... some people have something else to say and that's OK...

They never admit it. Even others had everything and Lisa wasn't allowed out of the dungeon they said she was favoured, all because they can't take her being the most popular with no push.

The "but her collab" stuff is BS, especially as Chaennie are likely to get them and far more likely to comeback than she ever is. If they dare complain about their promo despite claiming Lisa's bare minimum is fine...

I stand by my "they love Chaennie, hate Lisa and tolerate Jisoo" comment. They have an excuse for every poor treatment Lisa gets, because they don't care. OP has always moved like this on the sly so I'm not sure why people are shocked.

• It’s obvious BlackPink has a big akgae problem but some blinks will try to make themselves stick to the OT4 agenda that when a member is getting the bare minimum for her solo that they will justify it by saying ALL the members were mistreated, not just this one member

When they will trend hashtags and protest over perfectly reasonable interviewers and lipstick but go out of their way to excuse Lisa's solo being promoted so badly it's a lost cause..

Also funny how favouritism claim gets you labelled a hater and an akgae, unless someone (laughably) claims Lisa is.

• The pinks solo are a celebration and all these comparison and negativity really ruins the vibe.

If all 4 of them releases their solo in the same year, they will surely be marketed differently like Jisoo will probably be doing a lot of korean variety cos that's what she's good at, Jennie more on music shows and some variety, Rose more english interviews as she did and Lisa going viral for breathing.

They all have their own unique strenghts and appeal.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!