It's okay Lisa didn't get much promo...

• Bit of an unpopular opinion but personally I think it's totally fine Lisa got only 2 weeks of promotions & few music shows performances (never cared about these tbh)

Lisa is about to have 2 songs more than Jennie released & 1 song more than Rosie as a solo artist

That alone makes her the most promoted solo artist in BP because music releases >>> 1000 music show or korean variety appearances...

Lisa isn't just going to have another solo release, she's going to have a potential smash hit to rival or even surpass BP solo release, think about just how much bigger Lisa will be after this collab next month

It's also worth knowing rather than BP having a collab pre their korean CB in Nov, it's only Lisa that will be on the collab

There's also some rumors of Selena Gomez X Lisa collab on her upcoming album but I hope not, I hope it's a BP collab ☠️

Also MONEY is currently blowing up WW, that song has not peaked so stay tuned 👀

Bottom line is Lisa is already so BIG & she's about to get EVEN BIGGER, some of her solo fans are completely clueless as to what's really important for Lisa as a solo artist

Music > promo

• Go to Best Answer
  • I think most Lillies just wanna see her. When most groups go on hiatus, they do tons of fanservice stuff, but with BP, the members literally disappear for months at a time. Comebacks are the only times they get to see their faves and when even that is cut short, the complaints will start to fly.

• I can honestly say that I don’t care one bit about music show wins, nor do I think more promotion it’s going to improve her charting in Korea, but I wanted to see her perform because I know she prepared a lot for it and she loves being on stage.

• I believe is a smart move. With many wins people realize that she is not a good singer, and her image would be affected. Good move, JYP should have done that with Twice.
    :thumbup:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think most Lillies just wanna see her. When most groups go on hiatus, they do tons of fanservice stuff, but with BP, the members literally disappear for months at a time. Comebacks are the only times they get to see their faves and when even that is cut short, the complaints will start to fly.

this and I don't understand how even blinks don't get this...

We just wanna see more of Lisa since it's her solo era...

• Money is going viral on tiktok but unless she don’t have chances to promote it , talk about it , publicise it it’s just gonna stay kpop tiktok viral. Soon something else will come. Acts like Doja and Megan act on their viral songs exposure.

• It is possible it had short promo time because the DJ Snake song is about to come out. We'll just have to see.

that's a thing I thought about too. Maybe they made her promo so short because the collab with DJ Snake is about to happen.

ᒪᗩᑕKIᑎK IYOᑌᖇ ᖇEᗩ

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎ ℓαℓιѕα мαησвαη ⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

TWICE. BTS. IVE. REDVELVET. BIGBANG. AESPA. ITZY. SNSD. WONDERGIRLS.

2e9551812e041c122ff6b268151fc33166078a28.gifv

• It is possible it had short promo time because the DJ Snake song is about to come out. We'll just have to see.

that's a thing I thought about too. Maybe they made her promo so short because the collab with DJ Snake is about to happen.

But if that's the case then it's all the more reason to promote Lisa solos because pretty sure collab will go viral and if Lisa is promoting her songs then more people will check it out

• But if that's the case then it's all the more reason to promote Lisa solos because pretty sure collab will go viral and if Lisa is promoting her songs then more people will check it out

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that's right ( if it is ). I am just suggesting that this could be a reason. Even if it would be the stupidest reason ever. Even if their promo period was only two weeks, in that time they could have planned a show visit and a second appearance on an American show. But we didn't get any of that.

I'm just trying to figure out why YG is marketing Lisa so poorly. I understand this "unapproachable concept" but I think they have completely overdone it this time.

ᒪᗩᑕKIᑎK IYOᑌᖇ ᖇEᗩ

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎ ℓαℓιѕα мαησвαη ⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

TWICE. BTS. IVE. REDVELVET. BIGBANG. AESPA. ITZY. SNSD. WONDERGIRLS.

2e9551812e041c122ff6b268151fc33166078a28.gifv

• But if that's the case then it's all the more reason to promote Lisa solos because pretty sure collab will go viral and if Lisa is promoting her songs then more people will check it out

People will make any excuse to support her mistreatment, but the moment someone else has a lipstick colour they don't like the hashtags start flying..

• Its ok for blinks who never appreciated Lisa hard work. It's ok for blinks who just see Lisa as a kid who is shy about everything and obviously can't promote herself more bc oh, she need her "unnies".

It's ok bc she will have more songs then your bias so she doesn't need promo....

I think it's ok for blinks who weren't here for Lisa debut day protecting her of all shit things that were said towards her, bc i for sure don't remember 70% of the fandom here and when i saw them it's bc they were liking others "blinks" comments saying that Lisa fans were exaggerating as if you guys don't do hashtags over insta post, but do nothing when you see a clear unfair treatment that happened with Lisa.

It's ok for blinks, but i doubt it's ok for Lisa when she exercised for MONTHS just to perform and in the end she discovered that neither YGE had plans for her, neither her "fans" wanted it ..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!