Who had the best solo in EXO?

• Baekhyun of course!

And D.O is coming up next... I bet I'll like his solo song.

소엘가새 ✞ 리밍스피릿 로하로디 베럽이유 믿
    the-boyz-tbz.gif
    Tomorrow X Together

• The byun baekhyun :pepe-excited:

The 3 minis were god sent i cant wait for bbh3

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• DO's one single pretty much outsold others LOL

Anyways, I enjoy Suho's Self Portrait and Baekhyun's Candy a lot (idk why I don't like UN Village that song doesn't really vibe with me)

Same. D.O.'s solo pretty much tops every EXO solo song for me.

As to official debuts, I'd say Suho's and Kai's because they show their colors and skills as performers and gave us a chance to truly appreciate what they can do. All EXO solos have been amazing and Yixing gets better with every album but those two are the best for me. As to Baekhyun, I'm not crazy over any of his albums but really liked his Japanese solo. Chen's are beautiful but it took me a long while to really appreciate his solos.

• I can't choose between Kai and Baekhyun but those two are surely my favs.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• haha I feel like Lay's music can be a hit or miss for others even me sometimes. But I appreciate that he can produce (even if you might not like it), writes his own lyrics, arranges them himself. He has my respect. I think his recent album is by far his best and most "cohesive" which shows that he is improving.

External Content open.spotify.com

His choice to do chinese and modern western crossover music was definitely a great choice. You can tell that producing Lit has inspired him to pursue it further. I like Lit and Producer a lot! :lover3:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!