LISA 'MONEY' CHOREO SUCKS...

• I said what I said...

The song feels slower with the choreo... there were maybe 3 to 4 good steps but the rest were meh...

Lisa's lilifilm choreo are way above this one... I dont get why no one thought to hire Chesire for this song because this is soooooooo her style... lilifilm the movie choreo feels international even though the steps are not that hard...

Done with Flip flop hand movements. Kiel or whoever responsible needs to stop.

Lisa kills it as always and the red outfit was slayage... the other fit was bad, didn't suit the simplicity of the song... for once wish it was just one fit.

"Omggg Lisa stans always complain"... if it's good everyone will appreciate it, including Lisa stans...

This is just an honest opinion...

I hope in concert she just dances for the dance break part but vibes for the rest because her swagger>>>>>>

Edited once, last by Chaittra ().

• Chaittra

Changed the title of the thread from “MONEY CHOREO SUCKS...” to “LISA 'MONEY' CHOREO SUCKS...”.
  • after seeing the lalisa choreo i already lowered my expectations, im suprised you guys still expected some hard hitting choreo like in lilifilms.

lisa still did well with what she was given :mooning:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• because everyone is just hiring LeeJung Lee and calling it a day

• Kiel needs to know himself. Seriously. And YG should stop setting up Lisa with CA. I'm so tired. They are so shameless

i dont understand the CA allegations though..

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the way its a white person whos bringing it up aswell

:pepestare:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• I absolutely loved it.

It helps when there's no pre-conceived notion of how the choreo be like.

• I've never seeing a fandom that complains more than blinks you guys are never happy

i prefer it to a fandom that pretends that everything is perfect even when its not lmao

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Since she has to move around and perform the song on stage live, I'm actually grateful that the choreo is not at liliflim level. But yeah the over exaggerated hand moments gotta go, I'm dun with those. Also the camera work was bad with this one but lisa slayed! :pepelove2:

• one thing i am really sad is that she is legit one of the best dancer in kpop and people were waiting for her to have a solo with stronger/ iconic dance and breakdance. Why didnt they show it?

• It really doesn't? I liked how it was different from BP standard moves, it wasn't like lili films but she is supposed to perform it too, maybe if she had a longer beat drop or a easier chorus (like one word or two) the dance break would be stronger but overall it fits

• one thing i am really sad is that she is legit one of the best dancer in kpop and people were waiting for her to have a solo with stronger/ iconic dance and breakdance. Why didnt they show it?

Exactly... they should have atleast made the choreo on Lilifilm level... definitely some corporate decision... they just want it to be on tik tok level...

• i dont understand the CA allegations though..

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't think it's CA. But people are so sensitive and YG not knowing this when they mass emailed them

• the hair. both of them. lisa gets so much hate for cultural appropriation for wearing braids so what do they do? make her wear braids

I agree with her promotion being sabotaged by YG but with concepts people should accept this is Lisa style as a performer and what she likes, the clothes aren't even that far from what she wore on lili films

• I expected more, yup.

Was the choreography by Kiel again?

As long as I don't see Chesir's name, I know that the choreography won't be at the highest level. :pepe-sad:

EWCwi1KU0AAj70S.jpg

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

"She was kind of put off" :pepestare: no, she wasn't, she just wants some woke points and validation from twitter. I'm not in a position to judge but let me scream ca just in case and how much it bothered me. Idiot

It's about using brox braids when there's hip hop/rap as a "costume" (or a concept) to "look" more hiphop and take it off whenever you want to fit another concept, it's not about braids itself. That said it happens in pretty much all of kpop and entertainment industry as whole (US is more sensitive to this so you see it a less) and it can happen in other ways such as clothing etc rather than cancel accusations it would be better if people understood what it meant

• I like some of it, but some of it could have gone harder. Honestly, as a main dancer Lisa has always been given the bare minimum. No dance break, often at the back or side of choreo..

I can give them a pass on the choreo not being great for the group as you have to make sure all the members can do it and the levels of dance ability vary, like with all groups, but there is no excuse for Lisa herself not to have epic choreo.

• have they not said who choreographed the dance yet?

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• It's about using brox braids when there's hip hop/rap as a "costume" (or a concept) to "look" more hiphop and take it off whenever you want to fit another concept, it's not about braids itself. That said it happens in pretty much all of kpop and entertainment industry as whole (US is more sensitive to this so you see it a less) and it can happen in other ways such as clothing etc rather than cancel accusations it would be better if people understood what it meant

Also, them using box braids to look cool while not understanding why 'American Logan Lee' was so disrespectful and even saying he was just wearing 'reggae hair' to 'look intimidating'.

Why are braids and dreads automatically intimidating? That's forcing some seriously dangerous stereotypes that Black people travelling to Korea will have to bear the brunt of.

• This thread contains 22 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!