Netizens react to JTBC ‘Snowdrop’ drama teaser

• JTBC ‘Snowdrop’ drama teaser

JTBC-Snowdrop-drama-teaser-1.jpgne7LMBl.gifA99Wquo.gif

original post: instiz

1. I won’t watch it

2. I hope the viewership rating of this drama is 0.00001%^^

3. 0% viewership rating

4. Is there any way to prevent this?

5. Crazy.. I don’t want to see Jung Hae In in that drama every week.. I don’t want to watch it.. He’s so thoughtless

6. I’m so disappointed with the cast. They are so thoughtlessㅋㅋ

7. They will still air this drama..? Hae In-ah, I’m disappointed ㅠㅠ

8. Crazy.. I hope the drama will be canceled ^^

9. I won’t watch it. But even if we don’t watch it, I guess it will still be a hit overseas

10. Jisoo-ah, I’m so disappointed ㅠㅠ

• Jisoo looks like a princess twirling in that dress. What's with the backlash? Is it cuz of the protest thing?

BTW True beautys author herself personally picked jisoo and eunwoo to be the main leads. Jisoo got 2 million votes as the actress to play the female lead. A petition was sent to ygs fucking desk. Couldn't yg agree for that? Why does her debut movie have to go under so much fire. I feel so sorry for jisoo. I hope knets change their mind.

Desbundar

• Can't they wait until the drama airs before judging? The company did acknowledge the controversy already so I think it's best to move on, and keep an open mind.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• disappointed before they even watch it? well thats dumb lmao, looking forward!

what's with the negativity did sth happen?

what's with the negativity

glad Idk much about kdramas and rather stay ignorant about bad the cast apparently is

the drama has been under controversy since some info was leaked about the synopsis main problems were

-main love interest was a north korean spy who infiltrated South korean democratic movement

-glamorizing the nsp which was an authoritative regime that accused university students of being nk spies and unjustly imprisoned them and torture

-jisoo character name was extremely similar to a famous activist who actually participated in the movement (name was changed after complaints)

overall the production team claimed that leaks were didnt paint a clear picture so they released more info but really didnt clear up problems people had with it to begin with except the name change

• Oh forgot about that stuff.

• okay, still doesn't make sense to throw it all away before watching it. if it its still a horrible disrespectful show then these comments would have every right to be venomous as they are

while i dont disagree im just saying where the reaction is coming from feel free to disagree with them. also i think your asking to much for random people on the internet especially when articles like this cherry pick comments

• Believe me, when the drama will come out ... they will go for every few details to criticize the drama,
    even if the drama respect all the rules

They become so predictable, so pathetic :suure:

feel so sorry for jisoo its her first time as a lead in a drama and i feel like people are just waiting to rip it apart :pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!