• Thread title 9

1. Superman: The Movie (1978) (4) 44%
    2. Superman II (1980) (1) 11%
    3. Superman III (1983) (1) 11%
    4. Superman IV: The Quest for Peace (1987) (2) 22%
    5. Superman Returns (2006) (1) 11%
    6. Man of Steel (2013) (0) 0%

How can I not go with Superman 78?

ajZQkLiWxNnuRuLPRIboMtJU8Z34wXpS6O95urut3xTCa2y5aeeNe9nH5-3qmYCp5tLhFk2bn0oS1_6eSx7Ht_AEMd3ix89bpmViZJShQFfdPgRPacRDsVkL5nTzn1ZrkLnqfQOmfp4CLHMa3L6w2xme36d_LNk9wub2Y-UKdsZ7IOq5SGmLUUnh

It's the original superhero movie and has in my opinion the greatest casting of all time with Christopher Reeve as Superman/Clark Kent.

This movie started it all.

What you got?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Superman 4 :pepe-popcorn:

Is this a prank?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Superman OG. Growing up as a child I only had the superman and Batman movies and I really preferred the superman stuff because it was more light hearted and inspiring. The OG makes me feel like a kid simply hearing the iconic theme.

Superman returns was boring especially compared to the new age of hero movies brought on by Spider-Man, Nolan trilogy and X men.

Man of steel was ok but Cavil was so drab and boring. It got worse in Superman vs Batman where he barely spoke. Wtf.

• The question is which one is your favorite, not the best one. I kinda like that movie even thou it is terrible. At least I have more fun rewatching it than the better ones.

Superman IV is the original Batman and Robin. So bad that sometimes it's good lol.

I understand you.

• Drew_B <--

*SUPERMAN III (3)* with RICHARD PRYOR ...

Anyone who would set his FACE ON FIRE via SMOKING COCAINE ...

Is clearly worth a view ... :woow:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Pryor#Substance_abuse

RICHARD PRYOR = *FLAME ON* ... :huuh:

Edited 3 times, last by krell ().

• Holy crap! How did I not know about this? That's crazy as hell lol

• Which is the one where he gives up his powers to be with Lois, gets beaten up by a trucker, and then gets totally stomped on by three corny ass Kryptonian dumbasses.

That one.

• Which is the one where he gives up his powers to be with Lois, gets beaten up by a trucker, and then gets totally stomped on by three corny ass Kryptonian dumbasses.

That one.

Superman II.

Kryptonian dumbassess lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!