What movies are your biggest cinematic disappointments?

• Like you were really looking forward to a movie but were immensely disappointed

For me: Mad Max: Fury Road, Midsommar, IT 2, Snowpiercer, and every Avengers movie I saw

I was expecting a lot when I saw them because of the hype/ratings but ultimately bored by the movie or just not that impressed :wellr:

Bonus: Waterworld, I wasn't alive yet for that one so I couldn't be tricked into thinking it was good and being disappointed when I watched it years later but they wasted a really cool concept on that movie

IM NAYEON 2022.06.24

Edited 2 times, last by th17e ().

• Eye-

Fr fr?????

Yeah, I think that might be the most controversial on my list lmao I liked Furiosa but the rest of the movie felt like a lot of flash and cool visuals but overall not enough of anything actually interesting/story + I remember main dude not really interesting me. I also haven't seen it again since I watched it like 2015/2016 so maybe I would enjoy it more if I rewatched it now and came with different expectations?

• that one with Di Caprio

when he slept inside bear lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That movie was so boring except for the scenes with Tom Hardy

lol I still remember when Hardy played Kray twins and that scene about Philadephia girl and his response... made me nearly die of surprise

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• that one with Di Caprio

when he slept inside bear lol

Oh, that's right. I forgot about that movie.

• Percy Jackson: worst adaptation 1
    • The Last Airbender: worst adaptation 2
    • Dark Phoenix: worst X-Men movie. Someone please reboot this franchise again
    • Batman v. Superman: your mother's name, seriously? Worst DC movie
    • The Revenant: Academy Awards for Best Actor in the most boring movie
    • Hunger Games Mockinjay Part 2: the whole mission was useless
  • Oh, that's right. I forgot about that movie.

• Percy Jackson: worst adaptation 1
    • The Last Airbender: worst adaptation 2
    • Dark Phoenix: worst X-Men movie. Someone please reboot this franchise again
    • Batman v. Superman: your mother's name, seriously? Worst DC movie
    • The Revenant: Academy Awards for Best Actor in the most boring movie
    • Hunger Games Mockinjay Part 2: the whole mission was useless

Dude I forgot about Percy Jackson. Still have no idea what they thought they were doing lmao

• It 2 was kinda meh rlly (tho when I rewatched It 1 I also didnt liked it much like for real maybe i was happy ebcause the 1 was on the cinema lmao)

WW 2 (the 1 one is so good)

Batman vs Superman (I only liked Henry Canvill and WW scenes)

BoP (ugh its not the team at all! i rlly used to like the team on the comics ~harley is not part of it f it, also what the hell was that costumes... and no one looked like the character they were playing so ugh fkin lame, their outfits were so... out of character lol)

Avengers Endgame and every MCU after that but others before were bad too, MCU became a joke (I thought I would pass out during the movie from boredom, literally iron man and dr strange carried the movie and dr strange was in sooo few scenes ok i also liked ant man but oh well)

any disney LA (except for Aladdin because Will Smith was so much fun and Cinderella because it was very faithful just burn the rest for real)

alien vs predator 2 (how do you make such a great idea into shit????? it takes a new level of talentless to take that idea and make such a BORING movie)

water for elephants (honestly almost forgot this one ~no one cares about this movie~ because the book is literally one of my favorite romance books and the movie ruined everything lmaoo and i was so happy when they said the book would gain a movie xD)

honeydew (OMG, so fucking bad it was the last bad movie i have watched and i feel like... i have lost almost 2 hours of my life i'd rather spend looking at a fish)

prometheus is so terrible too

• As I turned 18 my dad said he bought me a very crazy horror movie on DVD ...

If anyone is into horror movies, I tell you, do not watch "Dracula reborn" because that shit is neither scary nor bloody, even tho the describtion says "extra bloody" ... the whole movie is a freaking lie

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Batman V Superman.

I'm a big comics fans and loved the DC cartons especially Batman TAS and Justice League. So seeing these 2 titans for the first time together on the big screen should've made me pass out from excitement right?

Wrong.

It was not only a terrible movie with its own issues like pacing, plot holes, acting choices etc but for any fan of Batman and Superman it was like being kicked in the teeth. They were out of character (Supes was an emo bitch, Batman was a full on Psycho), they barely interacted until the big fight and worse was the final fight was so flat and boring with Wonder Woman the only redeeming part. Aaaaand then they kill of Superman after only his 2nd appeance in the DC movies. Fuck Off.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!