Why yg isn’t making a move for treasure?

• Around 7.5M views left to 100M! Stream TREASURE's BOY music video on YouTube. :pepemusic:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• hhhmmm. I'll just say this. There are users commenting in this thread that I've never seen in TREASURE threads before.

The ones that are fans of the group that do comment in TREASURE threads are not worried. They are continuing to break records and gain fans. The weekly social media metrics bare that out where they're at or near the top also Forbes Korea named them the biggest rookie boy group and Twitter named them the biggest 4th gen on their platform and they're the 9th most-subscribed on YouTube among active boy groups.

The most-subscibed 2020 rookie on YT.

The 2020 rookie bg with the biggest MV views.

The actual fans of the group know they've been busy and are currently preparing their concert/private stage.

The actual TREASURE fans know this, but just to inform the apparent new people to TREASURE that are concerned...let's releive your concern

In the last 9 months Treasure has:

-Had a comeback 7 months ago.

-Japanese debut 5 months ago

-They just wrapped up season 2 of their reality show

-Had an endless stream of ad endorsements and CFs

-They're currently promoting their LINE Friends endorsement

-They had their cosmetics endorsement with Manyo, releasing clips

-They had their Shoppee callaboration and endorsement with performances.

-Gentle Monster collaboration.

-"Find Your Korea" 5-episode series with the Korean Tourism Organization.

-Had an endorsement of Ruanguru with performances.

-Yedam, Junkyu, Jihoon and Jeongwoo have been on several varieties.

-The Japanese members did a series with Japanese radio

-And of course Jihoon hosts Inkigayo.

-They are currently working on their concert and private stage.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited 2 times, last by Blue2012 ().

• Some people (especially ones who are concerned but don't care much about them) need to chill because Treasure worked pretty hard during their debut, and don't forget the amount of contents they have to do after their latest song release.

Edited once, last by merekede ().

• They aren't really radio silence. They are still active outside of their music but for sure, I and I think others fans need new music (better if we can have some of their production). In same time, it's YG and they are always like this with their new groups. Annoying for sure but not so surprising. I just hope for a comeback in october or november at this point.

Treasure can go slowly to the top too. They have the talent for this. They only need time. Any groups in "top" for gen 4 right now wasn't at top in only 1 year and 1 album. Let's not forget Treasure just had 1 year old and only have 12 songs right now. Despite it, they get new fans for their variety talent and can sold out a lot things. Fans never stop buy their stuffs and never go dry. I'm pretty sure we got new fans and "old" fans will comeback when they'll release things. This group is a hole, even when you think be able to get out, you end to comeback and they stay somewhere in your mind. This thread is a proof that people are still waiting them despite the "radio silence" for music since already 8 months.

Edit:

Enhypen is already competing with txt and stray kids. And they debuted last year just like treasure. YG just can't manage groups.

Enhypen is a special case though. They had Big Hit behind to help them (you can say anothing but reputation of Hybe is high for sure and they have a lot reputable producers to help them) + a survival show popular and in a lot platforms. Sure, Treasure got a survival show too but they debuted 2 years after so after the hype was gone + YG is shitty for promotion. It's almost a miracle to see how Treasure could sale so much with only single and an album who had same songs in. (Songs mostly from 2019 btw)

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

Edited 3 times, last by waitingdb5k ().

• Edit:

Enhypen is a special case though. They had Big Hit behind to help them (you can say anothing but reputation of Hybe is high for sure and they have a lot reputable producers to help them) + a survival show popular and in a lot platforms. Sure, Treasure got a survival show too but they debuted 2 years after so after the hype was gone + YG is shitty for promotion. It's almost a miracle to see how Treasure could sale so much with only single and an album who had same songs in. (Songs mostly from 2019 btw)

Saying enhypen had bighit behind them as if treasure don't have a whole yg behind them. Yes sure, you could say the company's reputation in korea is damaged but stuff like this doesn't matter to international fans so the privilege of the big companies is something both enhypen and treasure have. Difference is that enhypen got to use the hype after their survival show while for treasure it died out due to the long wait

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!