More than 2 months since a YG artist released music

• I am honestly shocked! Never saw a big music label not dropping any music for more than 2 months... The fact that SM is packed with cb, and that BH,JYP and smaller labels are also having multiple comeback for their artists...

Do they have something scheduled for June?

What’s going on in this company??? What’s the reason? Don’t say quality above quantity bc not dropping any music content for more than 2 months isn’t normal for a supposed music label!

Were is Lisa solo? Or BP comeback announcement? Treasure? AKMU? Mino? Ikon?

• Yep their entire Q2 is empty of releases lol

They will cramp 3 cbs per month starting from July lol

• This actually looks like the normal YG schedule pre-2019 though. They were only aggressively active in 2020 because the investors were up their asses.

YG people, staff and idols alike, seem to work extremely slow and they don't want bring in outside help to speed up the process.

• Let's see. They have:

bp, and 3 of the members are soloists or going to debut soon as such.

Ikon, and Bobby is also a soloist.

Winner, where all the members release solos but one is enlisted, right?

Treasure

Akmu, where the sister is a soloist too

So that's around 13 artists between the groups and the solos, enough for them to have at least one release each month

In comparison, jyp only have 5 groups (+ three 2pm soloists) and jyp, so 9 artists, yet they seem to be releasing much more content. There's something wrong with YG schedule

• This actually looks like the normal YG schedule pre-2019 though. They were only aggressively active in 2020 because the investors were up their asses.

YG people, staff and idols alike, seem to work extremely slow and they don't want bring in outside help to speed up the process.

I don’t buy the lack of material excuse. I really do think that they have a problem. Too much delays isn’t normal.

• I don’t buy the lack of material excuse. I really do think that they have a problem. Too much delays isn’t normal.

Maybe YG simply upped the criteria for their releases again. Pre Burning Sun every song released would've to be approved by YHS himself.
    Since 2019 the quality of YG's releases minus Blackpink and Mino have taken a steep decline. Treasure released a whole album and not a single song would be good enough for a BigBang album.

• I don’t buy the lack of material excuse. I really do think that they have a problem. Too much delays isn’t normal.

I think they just work slow in general, it's not just about lack of songs. I remember they once scrapped Lee Hi's album when she's already done recording and even shot the cover and promo materials for it, no one knows how that company really works.

Maybe YG simply upped the criteria for their releases again. Pre Burning Sun every song released would've to be approved by YHS himself.
    Since 2019 the quality of YG's releases minus Blackpink and Mino have taken a steep decline. Treasure released a whole album and not a single song would be good enough for a BigBang album.

What does Treasure songs have to do with BigBang? Treasure songs are for Treasure, if they're not your taste then move on and leave them alone, this low level shade is cringe. Of course it comes from a YHS worshiper too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!