So who is dominating Spotify!?????

• BTS has almost 3x the streams of BP but also like 5-10x the number of original songs. BP has more Spotify streams per original song than any group, maybe the most of any act on Spotify (i dunno how many songs Bad Bunny, Sheeran, Drake, and all the other monster streamers have).

BP also has most playlisting per song. Imagine if everyone only released songs they promote and push on playlists.

• BTS obviously

Then BP, growing at an amazing pace. They tripled their January 2020 numbers this month (71M vs 215M), shows how much of a difference just 8 songs can make

• BTS has almost 3x the streams of BP but also like 5-10x the number of original songs. BP has more Spotify streams per original song than any group, maybe the most of any act on Spotify (i dunno how many songs Bad Bunny, Sheeran, Drake, and all the other monster streamers have).

I think bts has over 200 OG songs while bp 24 OG songs

Drake has over 200 songs as well

Bad Bunny released like 36 songs in 2020 alone so he probably has well over 60 songs

So yeah bp probably have the best percentage

• Here we with the lies. The only song that had a okay playlist was hylt and ice cream

BYW was #3 on TTH. KTL was longer on TTH than BWL despite BWL outstreaming it.

And dont attack me, I wasnt the one who started with excuses to downplay BTS.

• Blinks always break total numbers at their convenience.

Let's divide this per song

Let's divide this per album

Let's divide this per number of concert dates [Oh, wait, not for 2019, Twice had less concert dates so their individual concert dates grossed a higher revenue. For this one, let's look at the total numbers :) ]

Let's separate this in BG and GG

Ah, I remember them flaunting this one last year: BP is the biggest group but let's look only at October's data.

⟭⟬ ARTIST OF THE YEAR ⟭⟬

AWARDS-AMERICAN-MUSIC--97_1637613102609_1637613116956.JPG

Edited once, last by bellrose ().

• Which is totally justified cause facts are bts has 200+ songs & twice 150+ while bp 24.....

• damn yall have no common sense

twt armys were the ones who blew the october fiasco up

there's no need for the mental gymnastics grandpa

just say bts dominates the entirety of spotify and go smh

idk whats so hard

all the data is crystal clear

Kanna Eating GIF - Kanna Eating Anime - Discover & Share GIFs

• Thing is, why are people assuming that BTS have nearly equal amount of streams on both older and newer releases and using that as an excuse to downplay their Spotify numbers?

Their catalogue may be bigger but majority of their streams, especially in the past year went to their 2020 releases. And even then, a lot of songs on their Spotify discography are shortened and extended versions of existing intros and Outros, Japanese versions of Korean releases, and remixes of new and past singles. We all know most streams would go to the main Korean releases.

It’s been months since their last album but they still have 29M monthly listeners as well, more than any of their Korean counterparts. Since users here love talking about ULs.

• Yes yes, of course, I didn't see any Blink spamming the screenshot anywhere. It never happens.

idk but

armys were mad at bp as usual yall dragged them thru the mud in september and october ( the twitter side )

yall blew that up not our fault

:dancer:

• ARMYs could also include context for BTS numbers if we wanted to but we don’t for example

It’s a fact BTS debuted at a time that Spotify wasn’t used as much as it is now. I mean we all know how big Gangnam style is and it is not even at 300M streams on Spotify. Leading to their older albums streams being low. Thus effectecting their streams per song avg ....

also avg streams will always benefit those who release less songs. Olivia Rodrigo has probably one of the best avg streams atm cause she’s released 1 song and it has 270M streams.

• Since y’all want to be petty..... Of course BP 24 songs are going to do good streams.... it’s the only music they have so they’re going to be streamed constantly... either way there’s faults in both Blinks and Army’s arguments so Can y’all shut up and just accept BTS are first and Blackpink are second 😭 Why do y’all have to fight about everything

• Say the fandom who did a 5 month chart

....... let not break it down then .

Blackpink stream in 2020 2.2billion

Twice stream on 2020 1.1 billion

There's a 1billion gap from last years steams. let not act blackpink dont have 14 song over 100milion and more thrn half of those songs have over 200-400million stream alone

Edited once, last by tt1267 ().

• Since y’all want to be petty..... Of course BP 24 songs are going to do good streams.... it’s the only music they have so they’re going to be streamed constantly... either way there’s faults in both Blinks and Army’s arguments so Can y’all shut up and just accept BTS are first and Blackpink are second 😭 Why do y’all have to fight about everything

right?

i dont even know what they fighting for

bts is #1

bp is #2

the data is clearly layed out

• b-but playlisting :mads:

• BP also has most playlisting per song. Imagine if everyone only released songs they promote and push on playlists.

BTS gets just as much if not more.

Please refrain from personal insults such as these. This is off-topic and non-constructive to any argument that could be made on this topic.

Edited once, last by Ves ().

• This thread contains 140 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!