Will YG promote Lisa more?

• First of all, I love Lisa's solo and seeing her break records has been amazing. Her solo finally being here is so fantastic, and I'm glad she is so happy.

But... her promo has been so lacklustre. Say what you like about YG, Jennie and Rosé were promoted well, the former even performing SOLO at Coachella and the latter having a good push in the West. They had months of good things. They deserved it, Lisa deserves the same treatment too.

People always dismiss Lisa's treatment because she is the most popular, but that is no excuse to do the bare minimum. It does against all business sense to do so anyway, the more popular the more demand, and therefore promo should be a given!

All this disappoints me and makes me think she will definitely only ever have one solo. YG has time to prove me wrong though, let's see..

• [But... her promo has been so lacklustre. Say what you like about YG, Jennie and Rosé were promoted well, the former even performing SOLO at Coachella and the latter having a good push in the West. They had months of good things. They deserved it, Lisa deserves the same treatment too.]

Solo was at Coachella before the pandemic, Coachella 2021 was cancelled. Lisa had her first perfomance on a West show.

[People always dismiss Lisa's treatment because she is the most popular, but that is no excuse to do the bare minimum. It does against all business sense to do so anyway, the more popular the more demand, and therefore promo should be a given!]

They give Lisa her own Special Stage while Jeni and Rose didn't have that. Lisa will have her Inkigayo performance next week because YG probably wants the focus to be on that special stage and the Jimmy Fallon performance first.

Edited 3 times, last by merekede ().

• I don't understand why the song is partly in Korean if she's not going to promote it there. It may as well have been all English. (Or even better a mix of English and Thai.) YG make the weirdest choices.

• Well, yes? She can speak fluent Korean. Her two group appearances on Knowing Bros gave the channel their highest rated YouTube clips. I think her crab dance clip is still their most viewed video. So there's no way shows wouldn't want her.

I'm not asking about the shows wanting her - it was more is she the kind of person that would be fine to do Korean varieties on her own/would want to do that.

• btw she has this wholesome thai interview check it out <3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well, yes? She can speak fluent Korean. Her two group appearances on Knowing Bros gave the channel their highest rated YouTube clips. I think her crab dance clip is still their most viewed video. So there's no way shows wouldn't want her.

penthouse just ended so most major variety shows will probably be them

• The promo is no existent, but i want to be called a clown in some weeks and be proved wrong bc... :peperain: Lisa deserves so much more!!

non existent? She debuted performed her song on Jimmy Kimmel, she's had numerous interviews, 4 upcoming fansign events. Why would YG spend a lot of domestic promo where she isn't even that popular.

• non existent? She debuted performed her song on Jimmy Kimmel, she's had numerous interviews, 4 upcoming fansign events. Why would YG spend a lot of domestic promo where she isn't even that popular.

images - 2021-09-11T214453.199.jpeg

Do i know you? And why since her debut are you this obsessed with Lisa and all she does??....

Anyways, i want promo YGE! Promo!!

• non existent? She debuted performed her song on Jimmy Kimmel, she's had numerous interviews, 4 upcoming fansign events. Why would YG spend a lot of domestic promo where she isn't even that popular.

She has only 1 interview and it’s Thai talk show

Since when fan sign events are promo it’s just the bare minimum lol

Again she may not be the most popular but she is one the members of the biggest girl group nugu groups are doing variety show and Lisa shouldn’t lmaoo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!