Chaeyoung reveals TWICE have already finished recording for their next album!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• jyp needs to chill... twice are serously the most overworked idols in the industry

:peperain:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Lmao what? She literally said she rested. Nayeon also said on Bubble a couple of weeks ago that they are practically jobless. Keep the fake concern to yourselves.

it's because they are used so much to working 345-350 days per year that having a free days make them feel bored lol

also what to do in dorm, when there is corona around?

I still remember when Dahyun said that she was so used to waking up in middle of the night during promotion period, and hectic schedule that later she would woke up at 2 or 3 AM but then she was realizing that it's her day off, so she was in bed bored until she fell asleep again, and even then at 6-7 AM she was already on her legs because she felt regenerated

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lmao what? She literally said she rested. Nayeon also said on Bubble a couple of weeks ago that they are practically jobless. Keep the fake concern to yourselves.

Scalp! Hair! Not schedules, I wish for her hair to stop being bleached because it's so damaged! What are you even talking about? Fake concern? Her hair is dry and broken and damaged and I wish the best for her so I wish for her scalp to rest. What are you talking about x2?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

stop taking everything someone says about your faves as an attack and realise the fact that twice is constantly having comebacks, more then most idols at their level of popularity have in a year.

this would exhaust anyone, if you want proof just look at the twice members who were put on mental health break because JYP realised that their tiring schedule would make it worse.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Scalp! Hair! Not schedules, I wish for her hair to stop being bleached because it's so damaged! What are you even talking about? Fake concern? Her hair is dry and broken and damaged and I wish the best for her so I wish for her scalp to rest. What are you talking about x2?

Oops sorry, I quoted you by mistake.

it's because they are used so much to working 345-350 days per year that having a free days make them feel bored lol

also what to do in dorm, when there is corona around?

I still remember when Dahyun said that she was so used to waking up in middle of the night during promotion period, and hectic schedule that later she would woke up at 2 or 3 AM but then she was realizing that it's her day off, so she was in bed bored until she fell asleep again, and even then at 6-7 AM she was already on her legs because she felt regenerated

I mean yeah, they were/are definitely overworked but TWICE schedule is lighter now when compared to 2017 or 2018. And you don't see the members complain or cry about their hectic schedules like Jeongyeon did once in 2018. This TWICE being overworked excuse needs to go. It's getting old. Literally every group has some sort of schedule everyday, I don't get why people single out TWICE.

• stop taking everything someone says about your faves as an attack and realise the fact that twice is constantly having comebacks, more then most idols at their level of popularity have in a year.

this would exhaust anyone, if you want proof just look at the twice members who were put on mental health break because JYP realised that their tiring schedule would make it worse.

I never took it as an attack lmao. Y'all need to let go of this overworked excuse. And only 2 members took a break. Mina came back happier than ever. Jeongyeon just needs to get proper treatment.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!