“Got7 didn’t disband”. - Jaebeom

• From his recent live <3

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

<3 let’s keep showing them love Ahgases

7 or Nothing Spreading the GOTspel Choi Youngjae

• its like the other groups we get it, they wont comeback (unless they do) for like 3 years

and then milk the fans about how they will comeback and whatever (coughs snsd)

okay bye

• i think fans and even they underestimate how hard this will be to actually do. i don't think we'll ever see an official release from them as a group atp. but its a nice sentiment i guess.

who's your favorite artist?

• i'll believe it when i see it. They just spent years locked into a group whose direction they didn't like. Chances are they are gonna enjoy their time solo for awhile. I doubt GOT7 will be a relevant thing for years, and by then, new groups will take their spot so it won't even matter.

I think GOT7 is done. Maybe in their head they are a group, but music/touring???? I doubt it.

• External Content twitter.com

<3

7 or Nothing Spreading the GOTspel Choi Youngjae

• Ok, thanks :D

If they won't, they won't. You all don't have to worry about them or their fans. :D

Like i said before, what matters is that they are doing what makes them happy :D

FYI I’m a fan, but since they left other fans are like they are still Got7 the only thing that changes is they not under JYP but most people ignore how trying it would be not saying it’s impossible just saying it will be hard, and I don’t hope they are happy mark n Jackson are releasing something soon I’m excited for that

• Well we don't have to say stuff like: i don't think we will ever see anything from them as a group.

Jaebeom said this, because he surely sees what people say. I think we should support them either way. Of course it will be hard to have a comeback again, but i'm not worrying about it, i will support them in any case. That's why i said if they won't, they won't. But we don't need to discourage them like that.

You said that fans are not being real (of course there are some that are not, that's in every fandom), but in this case, i see that as only supporting them and showing them their support.

It's their life, they should do what they want. They are all passionate about music, all 7 of them, and will probably all stay in music industry while doing other things they are interested in.

Never said we will never see anything from them as a group go re-read my comment.

• i'll believe it when i see it. They just spent years locked into a group whose direction they didn't like. Chances are they are gonna enjoy their time solo for awhile. I doubt GOT7 will be a relevant thing for years, and by then, new groups will take their spot so it won't even matter.

I think GOT7 is done. Maybe in their head they are a group, but music/touring???? I doubt it.

Bitter as always I see.

We'll see.

They want it to happen, so I'm sure they'll work on it.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• You quoted someone that have said that and wrote that this had to be said, i've read it. It doesn't matter anyway :D

I mean, as long as us Ahgase believe it doesn't matter what everyone else says or think. :wellr:

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Always hilarious to see the trashy people who hate GOT7 still live around this site just to hate on them.

You’d think they’d let our group live but no abusers on here will always just continue to abuse.

• Gonna be hella petty and revive this thread because it needs to be done. :pepe-tea:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNtZPzvkjjB3EuPMNY71cmA

JayB SAID WHAT HE SAID!!! In JayB we trust!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!