[COMPLETE] MIRAE x AKP Red Carpet Q&A!

• Congrats on your comeback, Mirae! So proud of how good you guys are doing and nice to know we've been here predebut.

What's everyone's favorite song so far?

Dongpyo we ever going to get dance tutorials I have no rhythm ㅜㅜ

• Hello Mirae !

Congratulations for your comeback, you all worked really hard, I'm proud of you !

My question is: If you are not an idol then what will you be right now? (Aspirations-wise)

• Hello Mirae, congratulations on your first comeback. We enjoyed Splash with the whole album as well. All the songs are a bop 👍🏻

Question for Douhyun, NOWs are really curious about your cooking, is there any way that you can record a vlog about the famous toast that the members love? So we can copy it at home. 😆

Question for Mirae, do you have any individual plans that you want to accomplish? For example, are there members who want to try acting or MCing?

Are there members who also wants to get a tattoo like Lien?

What hair colors do each of them want to try next?

We enjoyed the vlive that dongpyo did with the members at the dorm. Please have more vlives at the dorm. 🙏🏻

Thank you!

• Hi Mirae! I'm Theang from the Philippines. I want to congratulate you for all the achievements you've got. I'm so proud of you. I know that this is only the beginning of all your journey. I'm so lucky that I stan you guys. I love you! So here's my question;

For all of you, what is your plan after this pandemic ends? Do you want to visit the country where Now is? Except korea, where country do you want to go first if you will have a concert or a world tour? Do you have plan of visiting us here in the Philippines?

For Khael , Lien and Junhyuk , I know that you're writing your own song, how many songs you'd wrote? Is there a possibility that you will let your fans hear that? Who's or what's your inspirations in making it?

For Siyoung and Dongpyo, is there a possibility that you will cover a choreography you make in the future or some choreography that your senior made?

For Yubin, what is your biggest flex for being a maknae?

For Douhyun, do you also wrote a song but you don't tell it to us? Can we look forward to it?

Thank you so much for everything! I'm looking forward to your answer. I'm glad that i met you. 영원히 사랑할게, 약속해💛

• for the mirae we love!! congrats on your comeback!! Your comeback is amazing and makes the fans' hearts explode 1000 times more than usual!! :love::love: I'm happy because I can meet again to see your stunning performances!! I'm from Indonesia and looking forward for you to come and do a concert in Indonesia, many Indonesian fans are waiting for you!! mirae I want to ask what do you want to try if you go to Indonesia? :/:/

• Hi!!

First of all I’m so happy because i feel like through this comeback our fandom is growing. I know Mirae and Now are working hard to get everyone knows about you and your amazing music!!

My question is: Do you have a dream collaboration?? Which artist would that be?

I love you guys ❤️❤️

Please stay happy, healthy and safe

• Hiii!!

First of all. How are you? I hope you guys are okay. I hope you are having a great time while promoting SPLASH. Please enjoy it a lot, your happiness is mine.

My questions are:

Is there any new concept you would like to try? Which one?

Can you recommend me a sad movie?

Also what is the reason you all don’t like pineapple pizza?

I love you guys so muchhhh ❤️❤️❤️

Please be happy, safe and healthy

Sincerely

Ericka, a pineapple pizza lover

• Hi guys, first of all congratulations for your first comeback.

I'm really curious about your deepest fears and Wich path you might follow if you don't became an idol. and I know Christmas is still far but can you sing a Christmas song

Finally I want to ask Douhyun and Lien to share some recipes with us

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!