Posts by plainsha

know this is late but I still want to share my opinion.

I’ve read all about the bullying issue and I have to say I am beyond sad and disappointed. I am not a huge fan of April, I am DSP artist fan in general. So I support all DSP artists :)

When I first read about this I was shocked, I wanted to wait and see before make any further judgement. More articles came out and more opinions were shared. To be honest I am a bit pissed at people who had been comments leisurely. Most of them don’t even listen to April and don’t even know who Hyunjoo is. They just want to join the witch hunt and it is sad.

If you see previous case of bully, for example T-ara and AOA (Jimin and Mina) you can see there is a bit similarity and differences which I think is important for us to take note.

Fans made videos that showed April’s member bullied Hyunjoo, but you have to remember the video was edited to show only controversial and fun part and most of the bully video has been debunked. But haters only want to see what they want to see.

Staff and other artist came out and denied the allegation. Haters said of course they will support the company and April but really? the staff and artist are human too, they personally know April members, they were there when April struggle during their debut. They know how hard the member work for their dream. When T-ara staff came out and said that T-ara member never bully Hwayoung, why you believe them?

April member refuses to apologise to Hyunjoo. After reading their interview, I understand why. They believe that they apologise enough. Every issue Hyuonjoo’s brother brought up had been deal with. Naeun has apologised to Hyunjoo before why should she apologises again? Just to make her looks guilty and haters satisfied?

I think April member attitude toward Hyunjoo is understandable, I am an adult lady but if someone from my office kept dragging my department down by her/his attitude of course I’m going to be pissed. I’m going to write it in my diary and maybe badmouth him/her to my husband, it just an justified reaction towards that kind of negative attitude. I don’t understand why netizen act holier than thou. During this time all of April member were young girl, if the acted immature that is understandable.

I am not saying whatever Hyunjoo feelings is irrelevant, she feels like she was being bully by the member and her feeling is correct, because I’m not there to say otherwise.I just want the netizen to keep their stupid and immature opinion to themselves.You and I don’t know what happen, so why you are so eager cancel April?