What Are Your Opinions About Sakura/What Do You Think/Know About Sakura?

• I have recently started getting interested in Sakura. I must say she is extremely beautiful. Perhaps the most beautiful kpop idol I have seen. But I have grown respect for her personality after seeing this video.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have also started listening to some Izone songs and I absolutely love Secret Story Of The Swan and La Vie En Rose.

So I was wondering, what do you guys know/think about Sakura?

Also why does my writing sound like I am a 30 year old?

• I'm glad you discovered her! She's really improved with idol skills throughout her time... I'm proud of her for that.

Personally I love her. She's my little sister's bias :pepelove1: I don't have a lot of knowledge about her but here's one of my fave Sakura fancams!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And if you ever want IZ*ONE song recommendations, let me know!

• I think she's beautiful, if not particularly talented.

I admire her dedication and ambition though. She could easily coast off the fame she already has and live a comfortable life but she clearly wants to push herself and see what else she can do. Few idols want to stay in the business like that for so long, especially once they've achieved a lot already.

• She's a Jpop idol first, then a kpop idol. Her core fans is Japan fans.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• hmm I didn' t know anything about her tbh till like 2 or 3 weeks ago

then I recently watched produce 48, but I didn't watch enough of her post-debut content yet, so my opinion is mostly based on how I felt about her while watching produce.

I'll have to admit she's not particulary skilled in any area, but I do think she has a star quality (I felt that since her first audition tbh, I saw many people calling her overrated so I was expecting the worst, but I could see why she's popular)

Skills aside, I loved her personality on the show, someone said this in the thread already but i'll say it again. I admire the way she didn't just stay in her comfort zone while benefiting of her fame without challenging herself. she was aware that her popularity wasn't really due to her skills and she wanted to grow as an artist, so I really respect her for that.

after watching some of her fancams post-debut, it was pretty evident to me that she did improve significantly.

also kind of silly but I wanna add that I love her friendship with chaeyeon, that moment in the finals when she called chaeyeon's name and said she wanted to debut with her was so touching :cryingk:

ngl that made her rise more in my list, chaeyeon is my bias so :shyy:

conclusion: she's not one my izone biases, idt she's that skilled. but she's a decent performer now, with a good personality and a star aura. I think this sums up my opinion on her.

edit: forgot to mention she's pretty lol

• :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Chaekura

Chaeyeon And Sakura GIF by GIRLS & COUPLE | Gfycat

IM NARIN | IZ*ONE'S 13TH MEMBER - 𝐢𝐳*𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐬... - Wattpad

Chaekura Baby | Wiki | K-Pop Amino

Most popular ships within your favourite girl groups - K-POP - allkpop  forums

:pepecute::pepecute::pepecute::pepecute::pepecute:

• She is funny af too and she is a gamer so plus points!

this is too funny :angryr::angryr:

• Also in case y'all didn't know, Sakura has her own gaming Youtube channel

ちゃんねる宮脇咲良
    宮脇咲良です! ゲーム実況を基本とした動画を不定期にあげています。 ぜひ、チャンネル登録、その他SNS、フォローよろしくお願いします。 Hello! I'm Sakura Miyawaki. I post videos like as game commentary. By all means,…
    www.youtube.com

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Subscribe to this y'all .

Her RE walkthrough are pretty funny

• the only thing I wonder about her is why is everybody crazy about her, yes I agree she's beautiful but it's like every other kpop idol, I don't understand why she's considered so pretty, for me she is average. no hate, just really curious. I'm very intrigued and want to ask you what makes you think she is the most beautiful idol you've ever seen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!