K-POP thoughts & opinions

• 1. I don't really understand the whole saying an idol is part of the LGBT+ community . (I'm part of the LGBT+ community) But still don't understand why people are so quick to say an idol is LGBT+. Like I get some idols say things that can be taken as them giving "hints" that they are. But until an idol actually says they are a part of the LGBT+ community I will not say that they are.

2. 4th gen stans are to obsessed with 4th gen leaders and the title of "it boy/girl", and saying that their fav 4th gen idol is the it boy/girl of 4 gen.

3. Just because an idol is popular doesn't mean they are the best at singing, rapping, or dancing. Being more popular than another idol doesn't automatically mean they are better than any other idol.

4. Blackpink is my ult group and Lisa is my ult bias. But it's the inner battles between blinks that throw people off into getting into BP.

5. The scariest thing about K-POP is that any of these idols we stan can be like Kris Wu or Seungri and we just don't know. Like we can actively be supporting a horrible person and just don't know and that's just scares me.

6. All these collabs with western artist would be better if they actually put more effort into them an if they took more time to promote it and didn't just kind of throw it at us.

7. A lot of these idols being called all rounders aren't all rounders, people just don't understand what being an all rounder means and just gives the title to their fav.

8. The whole "who paved the way" convo is a useless topic and all it's causes is fanwars and toxicity.

9. Jennies lazy scandal was blown way out of proportion. It's been about 3 years and still gets talked about when someone brings her up, and that just shows how revelent it is to hate on Jennie.

10. A lot of these 4th gen groups and idols are generic to me, which isn't neccessarly a bad thing but it all get's boring. All the groups pretty much do the same or similar things and it all get mushed together.

11. 2021 has been a dry year for K-POP and it's prob not going to get better.

**REMEMBER THESE ARE JUST MY THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS** **YOU'RE WELCOME TO COMMENT YOUR'S** **LET'S DISCUSS AND BE NICE**

• I'm sorry but I have different opinions to ones listed, but I'm not going to reveal mine because as usual people will be all over them like a rash but that's just what they are at the end of the day, opinions no right or wrong. I also think this year has been a great year for K pop especially BTS and Aespa.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!