Why the vaccine won't fully work and who we have to blame

• Looking at the US data, last summer the rates of corona were much less compared to this summer's corona rates. That's after almost 7 months of vaccines being rolled out. There are also TWICE as many corona deaths this summer compared to last summer. So why is this happening?

It's very simple. The corona virus is mutating inside unvaccinated people, so its making corona evolve in a way the current vaccines are not effective to it. If everyone was vaccinated corona would have no way of mutating due to the effect of the antibodies. "Booster shots" are just a "catch" to what is happening.

So what is the solution? I think we all know, but it has to be forced/mandatory vaccinations for everyone. No exemptions. IF in the few cases of people who can't get vaccinated, for ex. if they allergic, then they will have to live quarantined from the rest of the population.

This is the only way this will all be over with.

• im ok with vaccines but

forced/mandatory vaccinations

dont let the government have this much power over your body

:pepepizza:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I think it was too early for something like as compulsory vaccination because these vaccines were quite new tech. They are breakthroughs and now we can apply this new tech to other diseases (like for flu and HIV).

Maybe compulsory vaccination should be on the table. I think in some more sane places like Western Europe, carrot and stick measures like vaccine papers seem to work pretty well even if it's not popular. In the USA which was at some point spearheading vaccination rates and now it's embarrassingly stuck at half way point, politicians don't have cojones to apply necessary measures that aren't popular (if not pandering antivaxxers). The more we wait to take the bitter pill, the worse and costly this gets.

People are saying "where's my freedom" bullcrap, but compulsory vaccinations happened in the past and helped with eradication of dangerous diseases. Also, I think it is backwards thinking. Because of antivaxx people, people who chose the responsible action are the ones who have their freedom restricted and being penalized. There are important issues to fight for when referring to liberties and freedom, but this one is the wrong hill for that.

Companies and institutions are the one forcing people now. When money and stability are on the line, they will act and not care for our freedoms.

• It's very simple. The corona virus is mutating inside unvaccinated people, so its making corona evolve in a way the current vaccines are not effective to it. If everyone was vaccinated corona would have no way of mutating due to the effect of the antibodies. "Booster shots" are just a "catch" to what is happening.

So what is the solution? I think we all know, but it has to be forced/mandatory vaccinations for everyone. No exemptions. IF in the few cases of people who can't get vaccinated, for ex. if they allergic, then they will have to live quarantined from the rest of the population.

This is the only way this will all be over with.

It's not realistic. The virus will keep mutating in countries that have no their own technology or money to buy it from someone else and in some other places with less strict rules and a larger percentage of anti-vaxxers. Someone will bring a new strain from abroad anyways.

• A simple way to fool Americans: make up a new way to combat covid like say I don't know dog food, make a brand of food that has a covid vaccine injected in it, watch genius Americans buy and and consume it to stick to the scientists. Now you not only got them to eat dog food but also vaccinated a chunk of the population

:pepe-use-head:

• A simple way to fool Americans: make up a new way to combat covid like say I don't know dog food, make a brand of food that has a covid vaccine injected in it, watch genius Americans buy and and consume it to stick to the scientists. Now you not only got them to eat dog food but also vaccinated a chunk of the population

:pepe-use-head:

Or #murica.

No matter how I love to joke about the stupids in the US this is a serious matter.

Because the virus does mutate, a lot.

I believe it will be another flu like vaccine which we need to take every year.

• The vaccine was never meant to be a cure for COVID (we haven't got that lucky yet). It's just a protectant but unfortunately even after people have had it we will still have to wear masks and practise social distancing but at least will give more freedom and access to public places. I'm having mine next Monday and will be glad, I've had to wait a month. It's an absolute mess here at the moment, politicians scratching their heads not knowing what to do. My state has been in lockdown for nearly a month, they can't keep doing lockdowns. Vaccinations are the answer to freedom. I'm so over it all, it's not funny.

• sir ofc there are more deaths than last summer its been a whole year!

and the rates are going up because covid doesn't magically stop when people get vaccinated. which is why the government is continuing to to highly encourage wearing a mask whether you're vaccinated or not.

and the vaccine's primary job is to keep you from coming to the hospital, not keeping you from getting covid.

• Or #murica.

No matter how I love to joke about the stupids in the US this is a serious matter.

Because the virus does mutate, a lot.

I believe it will be another flu like vaccine which we need to take every year.

It's a serious matter of course but sometimes people are so stupid you're no longer shocked, it resembles a freaking joke or a parody. The people in horror movies that do the incredibly illogical or downright stupid decisions which get them killed? Last couple years have proven people do faaaar dumber things irl. Some people won't even wear a simple fucking mask.

Remember how everyone laughed at kids dying because they are tide Pods as part of a meme? Now people are deliberately eating horse medicine :pepe-joy:

And year it's possible covid could become like flu. Over here there's already talk of having 3rd jabs as boosters. My doc has told me that if it goes ahead my dad (old, sick) and me (sick) will be offered it in a few months time, likely before winter hits.

• It's a serious matter of course but sometimes people are so stupid you're no longer shocked, it resembles a freaking joke or a parody. The people in horror movies that do the incredibly illogical or downright stupid decisions which get them killed? Last couple years have proven people do faaaar dumber things irl. Some people won't even wear a simple fucking mask.

Remember how everyone laughed at kids dying because they are tide Pods as part of a meme? Now people are deliberately eating horse medicine :pepe-joy:

And year it's possible covid could become like flu. Over here there's already talk of having 3rd jabs as boosters. My doc has told me that if it goes ahead my dad (old, sick) and me (sick) will be offered it in a few months time, likely before winter hits.

Same her in the UK, there is a talk of the 3rd shot.

I have Chron's so I'll get it before others just like the other two shots.

But they said mixing them up is a valid strategy. I got to AZ ones.

And in regards to everything else, and the stupidity of humans?

We were allowed to procreate like animals. The result will be random both in facial traits and intelligence.

Bound to happen.

• was that even confirmed?

also can u refrain from saying stuff like that?

people made fun of me and insulted me by asking if i had covid since " i was from china" using phrases like that ( im korean )

thank u

stfu <3

i mean his comment was kinda stupid but he never mentioned anything racist about chinese people or asians... the bat soup thing is an overused joke, sure, but not everyone who pokes fun at it does it to blame asians for covid lol

out of service

• i know but it brings back bad memories

unless u hqve experienced it, u wont know how it feels

iv'e heard it too much times to just get over it

oh ok, i can understand that. i'm not telling you to get over it, i'm just trying to clarify what the user most likely meant.

out of service

• i mean his comment was kinda stupid but he never mentioned anything racist about chinese people or asians... the bat soup thing is an overused joke, sure, but not everyone who pokes fun at it does it to blame asians for covid lol

Come on now. It's one of the primary insults against the Chinese and Asians in general nowadays based on some non-scientific information on the internet.

And it IS racist.

• That user commented on a thread about china and said this:

Stop defending people blindly when they're openly racist

i'm not defending him blindly. i wasn't aware of the fact that he had commented the same thing under a thread about china. i'm just not the type of person to go onto people's profiles to search for those type of things. thank you for letting me know though.

out of service

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!