Why the vaccine won't fully work and who we have to blame

• Come on now. It's one of the primary insults against the Chinese and Asians in general nowadays based on some non-scientific information on the internet.

And it IS racist.

i didn't know that. i'm not active on social media and i've only heard a couple of people in real life who say it as a genuinely prejudiced phrase.

out of service

• it still baffle me some people act so surprised/baffled like vaccine requirements for work/school never existed for decades?

Many types of vaccines are required to go to pre-school, school, and work, or when you move to a new country.

It's been over a century since we have such a huge pandemic so people are acting like this is all brand-new. History may not repeat but they always rhyme.

• That user commented on a thread about china and said this:

Stop defending people blindly when they're openly racist

they were obviously trying to stereotype ppl and be racist tho

but ok

lets not argue

Come on now. It's one of the primary insults against the Chinese and Asians in general nowadays based on some non-scientific information on the internet.

And it IS racist.

Im asian, half chinese to be exact and the virus did came from bats or pangolin. This is not stereotype this is scientific fact. H1n1 came from birds, swine flue from pigs

When ebola appeared scientists came out with evidence that it came from bats which was consumed by the people. The african leaders even admitted that people did consume bats

The same thing happened with covid but of course, no one can talk about where it came from because chinese couldn't take the truth that's why they blocked w.h.o investigation

Edited once, last by Hybestan ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!