[Scenario] aespa vs itzy

• If aespa and itzy comeback on the same day, who will

1) have higher debut on the charts (due to hype and anticipation)

2) get higher streams on spotify

3) get higher views on youtube

4) win at the music show (physicals+voting power assuming their digital points are plus minus the same)

5) sell more album

I won’t touch on the longevity of the songs on charts because those depend on whether netizens like the songs or not.

• 1) have higher debut on the charts (due to hype and anticipation) Korean-Aespa International-Itzy

2) get higher streams on spotify Itzy

3) get higher views on youtube I think Itzy will lead but Aespa will be close.

4) win at the music show (physicals+voting power assuming their digital points are plus minus the same) Itzy(because of physicals unless Aespa also gets physical then idk)

5) sell more album Itzy

• 1) have higher debut on the charts (due to hype and anticipation) Korean-Aespa International-Itzy

2) get higher streams on spotify Itzy

3) get higher views on youtube I think Itzy will lead but Aespa will be close.

4) win at the music show (physicals+voting power assuming their digital points are plus minus the same) Itzy(because of physicals unless Aespa also gets physical then idk)

5) sell more album Itzy

aespa always got higher 1st day views, itzy never had 25 million, let alone 21 million. Overall they have kinda same thing about yt

• better debut in chart - Aespa

Better Ytb - Aespa & Itzy their first day views are pretty similar it's on the long term that usually itzy win

Spotify - Itzy they have more international fans

and for the 2 last question can't answer considering Aespa never release an album yet to see how strong their fandom is or how much selling power they have

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• 1) have higher debut on the charts (due to hype and anticipation)

probably Aespa

itzy

itzy

4) win at the music show (physicals+voting power assuming their digital points are plus minus the same)

maybe itzy we don't know aespa selling power

5) sell more album

itzy

• It's a little hard to judge since Aespa haven't got any physical release :nervousk:

1 = Aespa since the success of Next Level the hype will continue onto their next release at least the curiosity

2 = Itzy since they're still leading in Spotify

3 = Any I think both fandoms would hate to lose to the other but it'll probably be similar amount

4 = Itzy for music show wins but Aespa doesn't have physicals to compare

5 = Itzy should sell more since this will only be Aespa debut album

I do think longevity might shift the answers around though

• I rly rly like both but I think it depends on the song.

1) have higher debut on the charts (due to hype and anticipation) : aespa cuz next level did extremely well. I feel the anticipation is high for their next song.

2) get higher streams on spotify: Itzy they have a lot of ifans

3) get higher views on youtube: itzy

4) win at the music show (physicals+voting power assuming their digital points are plus minus the same): depends.

5) sell more album: Itzy. JYP gg's usually win the sales game.

Desbundar

- next level outcharted every other gg songs on both billboard and melon this year, so this should be a no brainer

probably itzy, as they have more spotify followers

aespa, everyone is curious of what they will release after the success of next level, plus it was the fastest SM group to reach this many views so soon

aespa if they cb next with a physical album

5) sell more album

might be a tie, aespa has a far stronger chinese fanbase and i know other mys are willing to spend their money on aespa since day 1

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• i have no idea honestly

;(

call me a fake fan but i just hope both groups do well within their own boundaries

aespa

itzy

short term aespa, long term itzy

both?

5) sell more album

itzy

Aespa

Itzy because I think aespa will goes for another Kwangya Pop tt

Initial views is Aespa but in the long run I think Itzy

Idk aespa physical power. Voting I think Itzy got a slight edge.

5) sell more album

Should be aespa because the have bigger chinese fanbase but with this new regulations Idk if this will affect their album sales. Tricky. Same with #4 remains to be seen.

• Music show usually Itzy earns more because their fans are more estabilish right now. Itzy may be higher in album sales and Spotify views. SM girl groups generally do more well in Melon. So Aespa will be higher on the Melon. Jyp girl groups are better at selling albums because they're definitely being promoted better. Their companies to opened pre-orders 1.5 months in advance. Youtube views: in short term is Aespa, in the long term Itzy. Because their fans are not lazy. I think SM fans are lazy about to views. ^^

• I have no idea but either way if I'm happy since I like both groups

You do? But what have either group done for you lately? They've been bopless for over a year.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!