What is your kpop song of the decade

• Frankly I only started listening to kpop since late 2013 so my choice is skewed towards the songs released later than that. It’a hard to choose only one song but for now my all time #1 is.....

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I found this song in December 2020.

I can frankly say,

Nothing will ever beat this masterpiece ever. No song comes close, even the songs from my ULTs.

External Content open.spotify.com

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• this list is probably gonna change but these days im in the mood for

External Content www.youtube.com

• Rough is indeed a great song. I would say Spring Day.

• :suggestiver:

• watch me change my mind in like 2 days lmao

You are my Celebrity

dac7ff0375c2e5330c459a780d3b4bd6f80ba7c8.gifv

• Bogo Shipda

• This song is very comforting to me for whatever reason.

• Bogo Shipda

Spring day never ages

i agree 99% with Hallybell

Spring Day best song (ever)

Rough is indeed a great song. I would say Spring Day.

Love seeing the Queen recieve the love she deserves :love::love:

• It varies from day to day. There have been so many good song released this decade to pick just one ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!