• I just remembered this existed.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He's a good dancer and all but Cheshir's choreo are superior imho

• question to choreo experts

why YG ain't using anyone from YGX?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think they already do tho :/

• When Kiel is not involved Lisa get's the most iconic choreographies such as the Swalla dance, lilifilm 3 and lilifilm The movie.

8fc36fc7f97fc1d7438b08a6766cc0fbba5e2421.gifv

Kiel WOULD NEVER

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• why are you so sad?

Lisa likes Kiel

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

It is sus. Maybe because Kiel is an internationally known choreographer, YG likes to hire em for the prestige?

• Maybe I'm in the minority but I was never a fan of Taki Taki, another example of a lot of arm movements and a very watered down choreo.

Her choreos with Cheshir Haa are her best work to date since debuting, especially Lilidance 4 and The Movie.

I honestly don't believe Kiel has it in him to bring out the best in Lisa. From what I've seen of his work withgrpups like Twice and Itzy, it's very easy to see how he sometimes uses similar style and steps.

I would take Lisa working with Cheshir Haa any day over Kiel. Would've loved to see her work with someone like Mihawk though.

• I feel like at this point the girls are choosing to work with him or at least they are ok with it if the end choice isn’t theirs. Plus she would have the option to change bits if she didn’t like them, they usually have more than one choreographer involved and she definitely has the skills to adapt to choreography to suit her. Also, it is just Lisa. They don’t need to worry about evening things out to suit and showcase all the members, it is just about something that fits Lisa. I’m not too worried about it.

Who choreographed On The Ground? I really like that dance.

• Kiel, Maeng and that photographer KHJ all get so much unnecessary hate, which sucks because all the Pinks probably have a lot of respect for them.

I’m very curios to see who will choreograph LS1. Maybe it’s herself? Whoever it is has managed to keep it a secret. Can’t wait.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!